𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒'𝐒 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want too."

ONE MONTH AGO

  NOVEMBER 27TH, 2007

   NEW ORLEANS

   ROBINSON RESIDENCE

    TO BE FAIR ERIS DIDN'T MEAN TO FORGET TO TELL LENA AND KATHARINE ABOJT HER BIRTHDAY.

She just hated celebrating her birthday.

   She never had a birthday cake, a family to celebrate it with or even a birthday party at all. When Willow was alive she used to steal Eris a cupcake and sing 'Happy Birthday' but...Willow couldn't do that anymore but she did make sure to sing Eris 'Happy Birthday' annoyingly off tone on purpose every year.

   Truthfully, Eris never cared much to celebrate her birthday, she didn't see it as a big deal. Since she never celebrated it she always just saw her birthday as a normal day. The only time it was kinda celebrated was when  Hades gave her an easel for her thirteen birthday last year but that was it. When Willow was alive she'd try to steal something every year to get Eris a present but..then she died and....well you know the rest.

   Willow however loved to spend Eris's birthday with her. It was tradition. Which was how Eris Lewis found Willow popping up in her room at 11 a.m. in the morning.

    Willow whistled, "Looking good, Lewis!"

Eris flushed, "Shut up," she muttered, fiddling with her outfit as she stared in the mirror of her bedroom.

Her outfit wasn't anything special. A green shirt and dark blue jeans with green shoes to match. Her locs were put into a high ponytail, she had dyed them a lighter shade of brown a week ago and she had on her same old glasses.
Eris didn't really have 'style' when it came to clothes like Willow did (Willow always went above and beyond for her outfits) but Willow told her Eris would probably develop some type of fashion sense when she 'peaked'. Whatever that meant.

   Eris glanced around.

   She actually had her own room, in her other foster care homes she usually ended sharing an overcrowded room but apparently Lena and Katherine put an entire room for her together. The walls were green and had a lot of her paintings hung on them, in the middle was a twin sized bed with a white cover, her painting easel was tucked into the corner of her room with a thick drawer filled with art supplies.

She never expected to ever have her own room and she never expected to have great foster parents either. She was even on her school's dance team and in art school. Things seemed to finally be looking up for Eris Lewis.