I'm sorry..

(Time lapse 2 months)
(Izzy's POV)
Lily and Jared have been dating for 2 months now. They're the cutest couple. I am so happy for Lily. "Iz, honey come downstairs" I hear mum shout. "Coming mum!" I shout back and run downstairs. "Dad?" I say, to my surprise I see Matilda and dad standing in the doorway. "What are you doing here?" I say as I run up and hug them. They start to cry and I look at them worried. "Where's mum?" I say. They both look at me and then look to each other. "Izzy honey, you're mother is in hospital. She's not well again, but this time she is worse" dad says and I look at him, tears start to form in my eyes. "Is she going to be ok?" I say and he doesn't answer. "Dad, tell me the truth." I say. I'm not sobbing. I feel Bex's arms wrap around my body. "Honey, the doctors say she might not make it" dad says, he starts to sob and I drop the floor crying. Bex quickly gasps and sits next to me, pulling me into a tight hug and swaying me side to side. "BEX! IZZY, is everything ok?" I hear Lana say as she runs up and hugs me on the floor. I continue to sob and Lily runs past Lana. "IZ!" She says and drops to the floor next to me. "What happened?" She says and I look at her. I shake my head and cry on her shoulder. Everyone else leaves and I look into Lily's eyes. "It's mum." I manage to blur out. "She's dying" I say and she looks at mw. She pulls me into a hug and we both cry on each other for what felt like forever. "I'm so sorry Iz" she says after a while. "We need to go and see her" Lily says. Bex then walks in. "Sorry, I was being nosey. Your dad has gotten you tickets to go and see your mother." Bex says and I place a small smile on my face. "Thank you" I say and wipe my tears from my cheeks. I stand up and Lily follows. As we walk into the kitchen Lana looks at Lily and Lily runs up to Lana and continues to cry on her shoulder. "Shh baby girl" Lana says and opens her arm asking me to join. I run up to her and cry on her other shoulder. I soon sit on the stool next to Lana and Lily sits on her knee. Dad comes up and hugs me. I hug him back. Knowing I had everyone gave me a feeling of comfort. But there was still a hole in my heart because mum wasn't here.