𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

obx spoilers ahead. you've been warned.

first off, thank you for reading this story! you guys mean the world to me! all your love and supports means so much to me. i love to read every comment because i'm a reader first, and i love interacting with people and i encourage you to share/comment your ideas, funny reactions, constructive criticism, or any concerns you may have for my stories.

with that being said, this book is NOT edited. there are mistakes, grammar malfunctions, and cringe material because i started this when i was a junior in high school. i am a freshman in college, two total years of growth under my belt and i know some of this stuff is suck-in-your-teeth-level of cringe-worthy.

also!! here are some disclaimers!!

DISCLAIMER ONE —
i, fez, ONLY OWN my original character, Martha Holland, her best friend, Nickolette Thornton, and her parents, Chris and Lola Holland. Her storyline is completely fictional and is coincidental if any depictions happen in real life.

DISCLAIMER TWO —
i, fez, do NOT own the main plot of outer banks season 1 and season two. i do NOT own any of the characters, setting, dialogue— only how they interact with my original character, her best friend, and her family.

IF YOU WANT TO READ A FAN-FICTION THAT CORRELATES EXACTLY WITH NETFLIX'S OBX, THIS IS NOT THE BOOK FOR YOU.

THIS BOOK WILL GO OFF SCRIPT. THE MAJOR STORYLINE OF FINDING THE GOLD WILL STAY THE SAME BUT ITS NOT THE MAIN ASPECT OF THIS STORY.

DISCLAIMER THREE —
i believe that all the characters of outer banks are flawed individuals, that they have contradicting feelings, emotions, thoughts and actions. they are teenagers, they experiment, they try out new things, and i believe that no one is straight. this is my opinion.

IF YOU DO NOT THINK THAT EVERYONE IS A LIL GAY THEN DO NOT READ THIS BOOK. BECAUSE IT WILL EXPLORE HEALTHY MXM & FXF RELATIONSHIPS !!!
[cause bisexuals, pansexuals, asexuals, omnisexuals, gays, lesbians, transgenders, non-binaries, etc, are valid!!!]

DISCLAIMER FOUR —
MY DEPICTION OF RAFE CAMERON IS DARKER THAN NETFLIX'S PORTRAYAL.

PLEASE!!! DO NOT ASSOCIATE MY DEPICTIONS OF RAFE CAMERON TO DREW STARKEY. [drew is a real life person with real life feelings, the rights of privacy, and the rights of having respect. please do not associate rafe's actions in this story to the actor portraying him!!! same thing goes with rudy pankow, please separate him from his character, jj maybank!!!]

DISCLAIMER FIVE —
THIS BOOK CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME AUDIENCES. THIS BOOK CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS. THIS WARNING WILL BE REPEATED IN EVERY ACT TITLE PAGE AND THERE ARE SPECIFIC WARNINGS UNDER SOME CHAPTERS CONTAINING TRIGGERING IMAGERY.

PLEASE DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED TO READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE STORYLINE. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHILE READING!!! [my page is a safe place and it will continue to be a safe place!!!]

god, that was a lot.
sorry if this wasn't the update you were hoping for but i had to put this here because i've been getting so much traction with this book. which, i've been thankful for, don't get me wrong, but i felt that i needed to communicate better with my audience. i will update soon, i promise. love y'all <333