2: Artist in action

Yuji

_________________________________________

We're all standing in the rain, except for Gojo-sensei, and Y/n-senpai. I don't know how sensei is dry, but Y/n's large hat is working as an umbrella for him.

"Are you guys ready? I plan to make some really great art today!" Y/n exclaimed. "Ooh, are you gonna make sculptures while we do this?" I asked him.

"In a sense, Yuji-kun. Let's get moving, I want to deal with this juvie cursed spirit, yeah." The male stated.

"Ooh, Y/n?" I asked. He turned to me, and raised an eyebrow. "Can you communicate with other curses?" I asked him.

"If it's smart enough, yeah." Y/n answered simply, and we went in.

After a while, we decided to split up. Nobara went with Gojo-sensei, and Megumi, Y/n, and I all went together. After a little while, we came across a single cursed spirit.

"Damn. Okay, I want you two to pay attention. Think of this as a lesson, and make sure to stay out of it, mmh." Y/n stated, standing in front of us.

"What? Why? That cursed spirit doesn't look all that special to me." I asked him.

"You can't tell, Itadori, but this thing is stronger than anything you or Megumi can deal with together, yeah

"You can't tell, Itadori, but this thing is stronger than anything you or Megumi can deal with together, yeah." Y/n responded, pulling out a clay bird.

The cursed spirit laughed, and the clay bird sprung to life. It flew at the curse, and exploded in it's face, shocking Megumi and I.

"Y/n! Your art! You just blew it up like that!?" I asked him. He turned towards me, with a grin that showed nothing but joy and excitement for the coming battle. "Yuji-kun, true art is an explosion!" He exclaimed, as the curse charged him.

Y/n narrowly dodged an attack that I know would've landed against me. He jumped backwards, and made two more birds, that started flying around the curse. It started trying to destroy them, and Y/n used that chance to make several more.

Dozens of birds were now flying around the cursed spirit, confusing, distracting, pecking, and scratching it. Y/n then made a weird sign with his hand, and grinned.

"Now show this poor curse the enlightening spectacle of art! Yeah!" He exclaimed, as all of the birds started dive bombing the curse, exploding on impact

"Now show this poor curse the enlightening spectacle of art! Yeah!" He exclaimed, as all of the birds started dive bombing the curse, exploding on impact. It was being staggered by the force of the blasts, but otherwise unharmed.

It got backed into a wall, and then through it as the birds kept on coming and exploding. When they were all gone, Y/n laughed in excitement at the sight of the hole in the wall.

"Excellent! That was beautiful! Absolutely stunning! I must find another curse and repeat that, yeah." He said to himself, only to stop as the curse climbed out of the hole, it's smile gone.

"Uh, that isn't good. Megumi, Itadori, I want you two to run now, yeah." Y/n instructed.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Simple, because I clearly can't pull of from my explosions. This guy'll just tank 'em all. Get out of here so you don't get caught in the crossfire, yeah." Y/n explained, causing us to nod before running out.

"Good luck, Y/n-senpai!" I called to him, earning a thumbs up.

_________________________________________

Y/n

_________________________________________

I returned my attention to my fellow curse, and started shaping clay. It cackled in response, and I dropped the ball of clay to the ground. It unrolled and revealed a millipede that stood next to me, as several clay bugs and small animals dropped from my hands to the ground next to the millipede.

"Now then, let's make this a glorious spectacle, shall we? A true showing of art as the explosion it truly is!"