𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁-𝘀𝗼-𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘆/𝗻

↢3rd Person POV↣

Well.

This wasn't good.

Aether kept casting worried looks back at y/n, the h/c haired mita-girl still out cold. He couldn't really carry her since he was still recovering from being one-shot by the Archon so him and Paimon made a makeshift sled, putting her on it along with a little pillow and dragging her along.

Well, Aether dragged her. Paimon was just by the mita-girl's side, occasionally patting her face and tearfully demanding that she wake up immediately.

The right side of her face got f-ed up pretty bad but Thoma assured them it'd heal. Which was how she ended up with a little white eyepatch over her right eye along with a bunch of bandages.

At least she wasn't dead.

She was breathing, though very quietly, and she would grumble words in Hilichurlian every now and then.

Better alive and unconscious than dead and six feet deep in the earth.

But man, dragging y/n was tiring.

Anywho, the trio were off to find the Resistance while Thoma would hide in the Teahouse with the all knowing, all powerful Taroumaru watching over him

"How much farther do we need to go?" Paimon asked then added quietly, "We have a crowd of hilichurls following us and it's getting a little awkward...!"

There was indeed a group of hilichurls following the trio, remaining close to the unconscious y/n and occasionally shaking her to try to wake her up.

"I hope so..." Aether murmured, "Maybe we can get y/n help from a professional instead of having to patch her up ourselves."

"Oh?" Paimon smirked, "Paimon would've thought you'd enjoy patching her up yourself."

Aether was silent for a moment before his face went red, "PAIMON!"

"What? Paimon didn't say anything wrong. You're just dirty-minded."

"NO, I'M NOT-"

"Yaya!" one of the hilichurls exclaimed, tugging on Aether's hand and pointing ahead to where there were indeed some people.

A very terrified looking soldier who didn't appear to be part of the Shogun's army. Y'know, since the guy was being ganged up on by two men who were actually members of the Shogun's Army.

"That guy over there looks like he's having a rough time!" Paimon pointed out then gave the sleeping y/n a worried look, "But we can't just leave y/n here without someone watching her."

"She's unconscious."

"She could wake up and run off!"

Before the duo could begin to bicker, two mitachurls ran ahead with their axes ready.

It was only a couple minutes before they dragged the two soldiers away, the group of hilichurls following and chanting something.

If Aether had to guess, he'd say the hilichurls were planning on beating them up.

"Well that was strange..." the remaining dude murmured as he watched the hilihurls drag the screaming soldiers away, "I'm surprised they didn't take me too."

"So am I." Aether agreed, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm alright! Thanks for asking!" the guy exclaimed, "I'm Teppei of the Gobious Platoon! Part of the Resistance!"

"My name's Aether and this is Paimon." Aether introduced himself and gestured to Paimon who waved at Teppei.

"Oh yeah! And that's our Mitachurl friend, y/n!" Paimon chirped, pointing at y/n who was still fast asleep.

"She doesn't look like a Mitachurl..." Teppei murmured and flinched when he recieved menacing looks from both Paimon and Aether, "N-N-Not that it m-matters! Erm... are you guys looking to join the Resistance?"

"Yep, we are." Aether said with a nod.

"Great! Just the other day I heard General Gorou complaining about how desperate we are for more people. Your support will make a big difference!" Teppei exclaimed as y/n began to wake up, "I'll escort you back to our camp. But first, let me bring you up to speed on our current situation."

"Wait, we already-" Aether began.

He was ignored, "As you can see, the resistance are at a constant disadvantage when it comes to open confrontation. The goal of the Shogun's Army is to uphold "eternity." To this end, they have the support of the Tenryou Commission's general, Kujou Sara, who commands an exceptionally strong force-"

"OH MY UNU, SHUT THE F̷̨̹̱̹̰̘̜͎̮̙̦̞̣͓̄̿Ȗ̵̢̧̠̹̹̰̗̬̖͐̾̏̍͌̀̀̅̈͘͜͠͠C̸̨̢̢̧̧̪̬͕͎͚͎̭͙̳̐̆̏̆̈͋̒̿̎́͗͑̕͜͠Ḳ̷̘̳͗̂̍̃̈̈́͗ͅ UP ALREADY!!!" y/n screamed, jumping to her feet with the intention to beat up Teppei, "UNU DADA!!!"

Teppei let out a high pitched scream as y/n lunged at him only to fall short and pass out as soon as she hit the ground.

"..."

"..."

"My friend here also needs help, she took a hit from the Archon and I'm pretty sure she's going to die without proper medical attention." Aether sighed.

"Y-Yeah, I can tell from how she's bleeding-" Teppei murmured as Aether picked up y/n bridal style so she wouldn't get blood all over him.

Y/n was back to snoring, her head resting against Aether's chest as she dozed off, her one visible eye fluttering open as if she were trying to fight sleep only to close again.

Paimon smiled and pat y/n's head, "There there y/n, we'll get you help soon!"

"...shaddap..." y/n mumbled in her sleep.

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

Y/n liked long naps.

Especially long naps after she got hurt.

Usually she woke up with her beloved hilichurl family surrounding her or sometimes even wake up on the floor next to Aether's bed since she claimed it as her spot(specifically so she could be there to protect him) but never before had she woken up in a tent with the scent of so many new people around her...

Wait.

Y/n sat up, ignoring the pain she felt as she sniffed and frowned a little bit.

She couldn't smell Aether.

She could feel him, yes, but he was very very far away. Mm... that was not acceptable.

The h/c haired mita-girl hopped off of whatever she was on and observed herself, finding that her torso was wrapped in bandages and there was an eyepatch over her right eye.

She thought about taking it off but decided she looked cool and was going to keep it.

Y/n exited the tent, curiously staring at the soldiers. She could already tell they weren't enemies. Simply from how they gave her concerned looks.

The mita-girl blinked when one approached, "Hey, you should rest... your wounds aren't fully healed yet and-"

"Where's Aether?" y/n demanded.

"Ah... you mean the blond guy?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh, well, he went along to go face the Shogun's troops over in the-" the soldier began then panicked when y/n began sprinting away, "H-Hey! Where are you going?"

"M'GONNA FIND MY BLONDIE!"

The not-so-invincible y/n had a blondie to protect and there was no way she was gonna let her injuries get in the way!

The soldier flinched when y/n slipped on the wet ground and fell over.

"..."

"..."

"A-Are you alright...?"

"I'M FINE!"

(Whew, I had a busy week and I have another busy week ahead of me)

(I just wanted to squeeze this little update into my schedule ^^)