Chapter-4

¡Pet acquired!

3rd POV

We currently see our dear protagonist walking on the opposite direction of Las Noches... Well future Las Noches...

Walking on the vast white of never ending sand, searching for some weaker hollows to experiment for some time now.

But the problem is...

There isn't a single hollow nearby...

"Huh. There's not a single hollow in the vicinity... That's weird..."

It really is weird... He thinks about what happened or any possible outcomes when he was asleep at that moment.

"I swear there were still some hollows yesterday for at least within 200 meters..."

Indeed. Yesterday, there were about at least 170 hollows within 200 meters...

It's just like they just disappeared... Did they flee because there was a bigger predator?

Or...

Were they killed by the bigger predator...?

He decided to search for a couple more hours, to at least find one...

While aslo talking to Sybyl for any of the possibilities she came up with.

But all of it was futile and a waste of time since there was not a not a single hollow in sight.

He was searching all day just to find one hollow... But it seems that fate decided to be a bitch and make him suffer...

He was really getting desperate now... But rest is important since he's been searching for atleast a single hollow all day... Well night...

So he just decided to take a nap and continue the search tomorrow... And hopefully find just a single hallow... Hopefully...

<A time skip to tomorrow>

1st POV

Okay... A new day, a new quest... Our main objective for today is going to find just a single hollow... Hopefully...

It really was weird since I didn't sense any strong hollows when I was sleeping...

Could it be hiding it's spiritual pressure? If so then it must be an intelligent hollow...

And that would be very helpful for my experiments...

.
.
.

Now why I feel bad just thinking about experimenting them...? But I really need to know since this would be very beneficial in the future if this works...

Beside it would also cure a little bit of my curiosity.

Might as well kill all of my curiosity, because there is a possibility that if I would meet Aizen, his going to take advantage of it.

And you know what they say, 'curiosity kills the cat'.

And I don't want that!