lord farquaad and her beloved frog

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆CHAPTER ONE

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER ONE

The sound of panting and loud footsteps could be heard as Y/n looked around in worry. "Move it!" She shoved a random person that was blocking her way.

Chanting the words 'fuck' inside her head, she started sweating. After hours of searching, she's still unable to find her beloved frog.

"I AIN'T GIVING UP!!! I HAVE A REASON TO NOT GIVE UP!!"

Huh?

Turning her head around, she found herself in a crowd that seemed to be surrounding two people. "The fuck?" She blurted out before harshly shoving the ones who were blocking the way, of course, ignoring their insults and threats.

"What the hell is a girl doing here?!"
"Get the fuck out before I beat you up myself bitch!!"

Finally reaching the front, she saw a yellow-haired guy who was badly beaten up and a black-haired with a scar going across his left eyebrow.

"The only way you'll win is by killing me. I absolutely ain't gonna lose." The yellow-haired boy gave out a wide grin.

"Bring me my bat!" The guy with a scar across his eyebrow- Kiyomasa yelled before looking at Takemichi with a deathly stare, "I'm gonna kill you."

"Oi Kiyomasa. You've drawn quite a crowd." A deep voice caught the attention of many. "You sure are worked up, aren'tcha? Even though you're the host."

"Hey hey? Kenchin?" A small voice called, Y/n looked at the source and saw a shorter male who had shoulder length blond hair.

"Hah?! Don't call me by that nickname, Mikey." 'Kenchin' snapped his head at the guy who was called Mikey.

Y/n let out a confused, "huh?" Seeing as everyone stiffens up before bowing, "PRESIDENT, GOOD WORK!" One guy bowed.

"GOOD WORK PRESIDENT!" The others followed.

"M..Mi- Sano-kun! I'm with the 3rd special attack unit. I'm Akaishi." Though the guy who introduced himself as Akaishi was ignored as Draken monotonously said, "You're in the way, Mikey doesn't talk to guys he ain't interested in."

"Oh. I-I'm sorry.." Akaishi stuttered out.

Embarrassing.. Y/n sneered, forgetting about her recent mission which was to find her frog.

Y/n watched as Kiyomasa got kicked in the stomach by Draken. Muffling a laugh as Kiyomasa apologized.

Mikey leaned his head closer to Takemichi, making the badly beaten up boy fall backward in surprise. "What's your name?" Mikey asked.