Chapter 33: Hickeys

C H A P T E R 3 3 : H I C K E Y S :

"She belonged to him. Not because it was something he demanded. But because it was something she couldn't help."

.........................................................

"Why the fuck is he naked?" Jayden asks, looking at me

"Cause he just got out of the shower." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Why don't you two talk somewhere else?" Jordan suggests.

"You don't have to go anywhere with them if you don't want to." Jaden says, putting his arm around my waist.

Does he want to die?

"Bro. Get your hands off her, I don't want a black eye. I have a photo shoot tomorrow." Darius says.

Uhm.

"If you don't get your hands off her within the next second. You won't have any." Jayden says, glaring at Jaden.

Oh Lord.

"Chill." Darius says, defending his friend.

"Shut the fuck up." Jordan says, defending his friend.

I move Jaden's hand off of my waist.

I may be currently pissed at Jayden. But that doesn't take away the feelings I have for him. And Jaden is just a friend to me.

"These people are irrelevant. Amber, let's go." Jordan says, rolling his eyes.

"She's not going anywhere." Jaden states.

Jayden scoffs. "Who the fuck is talking to you?"

"How about 'She' decides what 'she' wants?" Darius says.

I give him a gracious smile.

"What he said." I add.

"How about you two." Jordan says, pointing at Jaden and Jayden. "Fight. Winner gets the girl." He jokes.

Well I'm hoping he's joking.

"Or.. this might sound crazy. Hear me out... we stop acting like she's a chocolate bar that y'all are fightin' for." Darius says, sarcastically.

"Thank you." I say, glaring at Jordan.

"Amber." Jayden says, giving me a 'come with me' look.

I roll my eyes, "I'll see you two around." I say to Darius and Jaden.

Maybe I should hear Jayden out.

"You don't have to." Jaden says, glaring at Jayden.

"I want to." I say walking out of their dorm.

Jaden sighs as I walk to Jayden.

Jordan's phone rings, he picks it up and talks to who sounds like a girl. He ends the call before looking at me and Jayden, "I gotta go meet up with this chick here. You two have fun."