25

Next Morning 6:26am

"You crazy ass boy! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" A 13 year old TeeLee asked Kentrell 9 year old Kentrell

"I didn't mean to." Kentrell pouted, looking at the dead dog in front of him.

"Ouu I'm telling mama." TeeLee shook her head, and Kentrell quickly grabbed her arm.

"No, don't tell her please. She gone put me back in the closet." Kentrell felt tears brim in his eyes. He really hated being in that closet.

"Trell you killed missy! You know mama love her dog. She finna beat your ass." TeeLee smirked.

She snatched out of his grip, running in the house, and Kentrell began crying.

He looked down at the small dog that he didn't remember killing.

Sherhonda busted out the house, making Kentrell's heart drop.

"Kentrell what the fuck ya' sick ass done did nie'?!" Sherhonda grabbed him up by his shirt, as TeeLee stood to the side, watching.

"You killed the damn dog!" She yelled, and Kentrell sniffed.

"I didn't mean to mama." Kentrell cried as she dragged him by his shirt in the house.

"You better be lucky ya fucking daddy ain't hea'! He would've fucking killed ya the same way!" Sherhonda yelled, slamming his room door closed, taking her belt from around her jeans.

She shoved his jeans down, as he sniffed.

"Turn around Kentrell." She glared at him, and he cried, turning around.

Sherhonda began swinging the belt hard against his skin making him scream.

Kentrell popped up out his sleep, sweat coating his his forehead.

He grabbed the towel he kept on the side of the bed, wiping his forehead.

Kill her.

Kentrell shook his head, getting up and going to the bathroom.

Kill her. Kill her. Kill her.

The voices got louder, and Kentrell grabbed his pills, swallowing them dry as he wiped his face.

He went to get a Gatorade out of the mini fridge Kailani kept in her closet, before laying back next to her.

Kentrell wrapped his arm around her, putting his head in her neck. He loved her so much, everything about her.

"Nene, wake up please." Kentrell mumbled, tapping her shoulder, and she began to stir in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open.

"You okay baby?" She squinted, and he shook his head no.