Powerless to Binding

(⚠️GRAPHIC⚠️ please read carefully, rated R guys, also it's a long one. Like 2,500 words long, would've been more if I didn't split it into two chapters.)

The maroon liquid on the ground caught my attention. No... the liquid was the ground. It was solid, yet liquid. The next thing was the ivory of bones, huge bones. From animals that no longer existed, wild beasts that had all been slain.

Wait...

Was I seeing this with my own eyes? How am I seeing this? Where is Sukuna?

"I am right here my love." I turned my head to the right.
"Kuna..."
"You don't recognize it?" He raised a single eyebrow.
My eyes trailed up to the navy sky that seemed to go on forever.
"It's so much bigger now." I whispered. His domain had expanded by miles, before it was only like a small throne room he had conjured up. Now it was a whole different realm.

"Our power grows with our age." He tilted his head to the side.
"Maybe yours does..." I said quietly.
"And why does yours not? You have yet to tell me anything about whats happened to you after I was cast off." Sukuna sunk a little further in his throne before nodding to his leg.

I began the treck up to him, my eyes stayed on him the whole time. Taking in his new appearance. His new hair, his new body, his human body. He was rather breathtaking, however I still preferred him as him.

When I made it up the pile of bones to him, he hastily pulled me into his lap. His hands practically covered my face as we held our foreheads against one another. After ages, we pulled away and he held me close to his chest.

"You must tell me what makes you weak." His voice was surprisingly soft, he usually speaks softly to me, but this was different.
"The past." I said.
"Tell it to me." His fingers rubbed up and down my spine.
"You are in it." I said with a sad smile.
"Then tell me the story my love." I sighed at his persistence.
"Okay."

I pulled my face out of his chest so that he would hear me better when I spoke. I prepared myself mentally for what I was about to tell him, and what his reaction would be.

"You already know the beginning."
"Humor me darling."
"Alright..." I said reluctantly.

"As you know, I failed to use my healing to wipe out the plague that was set on the town. They then designated me a witch. I would not confess to being a witch, for lies are punishable by whipping. So the people stormed our house. They took our baby. And they... they killed her."

My hands were bound behind my back by the people I called my neighbors. The piercing cry's of my baby, my baby, rang all throughout the town from the square.
"Don't do this! Don't do this, please! She's not yet a month! Please not my baby!" I sobbed and struggled, but I was no match to the strength of the two men that held me in place.
The knife glistened in the light of the fire.
"Confess."
"I cannot! I cannot! I am no witch! Please!" My throat burned from screaming. I could barely see in front of me, my eyes were kissed over with thick tears that never stopped spilling.
"Do it."
My knees gave out. I couldn't scream anymore, couldn't focus enough to cry, couldn't even breathe. Only choking sounds left my mouth as I watched the gleaming silver knife plunge into her chest.

"No... no no no no. No!" I ripped my arms from the men and crawled forward before being kicked to the ground and then pulled back up by them.

"Confess to your sins Healer."
"I have none to which I have not confessed!" My voice screeched, broken and frail.

"Bring him." The priest sighed.

A bag was over his head but I recognized him clearly.