27

“Home sweet home,” Daniella said tiredly as she entered her house and crashed on the couch. Lando soon joined her after he brought the luggage inside. Another race is over and the couple have one week to themselves before the next race week.

After lying on the couch for some time Lando got up. “I will go and unpack,” he kissed her forehead.

Daniella tiredly watched as Lando went up to her bedroom. It suddenly clicked, its not just her bedroom anymore. He has been staying in her house for the past few months. They have been living together.

She quickly got up and went to the bedroom. Lando was there unpacking.

“Let’s just order dinner tonight,” he said. “We both are tired and I don’t want you to cook now. Let’s order and relax.”

Daniella nodded as she looked around. Half of the things in the room belong to het boyfriend.

“Umm…babe?”

“Yeah?”

“Are we living together?” she asked.

“What do you mean?” he asked, slightly confused.

“We are living together,” she explained. “You and me are living together in a house. Oh god we are living together…we reached the next step o our relationship and I didn’t even realized it.”

Lando looked around for a couple of seconds before realization hit him to. “Oh shit! When did it happen?”

“I don’t know, I just noticed it.”

***

The next day the couple decided to just stay in and relax. It was raining heavily since last night, the perfect weather to stay in and be lazy.

“Here is your coffee,” Lando handed the cup to Daniella who is in bed and browsing through Netflix.

“Thanks,” she kissed him as he joined her.

“What are we watching?”

“I don’t know, haven’t found anything good yet,” she said scrolling through the options, but her mind wandering to somewhere else.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah…I was just thinking.”

“About what?”

She slightly turned to look at him and he sat up straight.

“What if…what if you move in here completely?”

“You mean…” he smiled.

“You have been living here for months now, so why don’t you shift all your things here and officially move in?” Daniella explained, her smile growing as Lando pulled her into a kiss.

“I love you very much, you know that?”

“How can I not, you remind me every day.” She kissed him again.

**********