Chapter 3

"BLAZE STOP!!' shout Taufan panicking while holding his hot head brother.

It turns out that coffee is bad especially when you gave it to someone who's always stress. They should have thought of this before giving it .

" HAHAHA ! GIve Me More Coffee " blaze maniacally laughing which the costumers ran off .

How did this happen ?

Few minutes ago

Everyone was at the couch chilling after finishing their breakfast , boboiboy was talking to solar about the power upgrades he made while the others just watch tv.

Everything was great until they were interrupted by the sudden knock on the door . It was tok aba , he was suprised to see the elementals .

"Ohh your already here " said tok aba

"Hello , nice to see you again grandad"
Thorn said waving his hand .

" Well I was hoping if any of you would like to help with my shop there's a lot of costumers today ". Exclaimed tok aba .

" Oh I'll help " both trio troublemakers said gladly , the others were busy doing there own activities .

" That's great , follow me , I'll teach you how to make my famous hot chocolate.' Said tok aba .

The three boys followed him but gempa was worried if the three would l caused big problems . But BoBoiBoy told him that everything will be alright.

At the Kokotiam

"Wah , you were right this place is packed " taufan said staring at the shop .

Note: they have lot of visitors over the Weekend .

Tok aba gave them instructions to follow  and making sure they don't cause any less amount of damage .
Taufan was assigned to take the costumers orders , Blaze will clean the tables and wash the dishes while thorn will make some drinks . It was busy but they managed to work together .
Then tok aba told them he was gonna get some more newspaper and ochobot is in charge after he left , the three went back to work .

Ochobot notice how tired the three is and decided to give them drinks , he gave them some hot chocolate leaving it to the counter which thorn notice .

Thorn thought that it was for the costumers and adding it with coffee powder like the man wants on his order (I'm not sure if you can put coffee on hot chocolate )  He accidentally put a lot of coffee on the other one but he didn't mind since adults like coffee.

It made a big mistake......

Ochobot gave the hot chocolate to the three making thorn confused , Blaze already drank his with a big gulp not caring if it's still hot .

"Wait this is for us? " Ask thorn looking at his drink. Ochobot nodded his head and went back to the counter .

" Umm I might have add a little tiny coffee in this " thorn muttered that made taufan spit his .

"You What!!" Shouted taufan looking at his brother blaze who keeps laughing like he was crazy .

"YEEESSS GIVE ME COFFEE" shouted blaze making his brothers terrified .

"Oh no , Everyone Run !! We're doomed !! "

Back to the Present

The kokotiam was utterly in chaos , tables were burned , grass field looks like it was in hell .

Blaze kept laughing and burning everything in sight , his brothers were already there trying to calm him down .

"For God sake calm down or I will ground you !! " Gempa said holding his earth barrier .

"Blaze please stop , Gempa will bury you alive , Anyone grab a shovel !!" Said thorn .

The elements facepalm themselves about their brothers stupidity , Halilintar  is trying to get through his the fire but solar was arguing with him that they should get a water hose or just used Ais powers , speaking of Ais he was busy sleeping even when in this situation .

"That's it , I'm telling BoBoiBoy " ochobot said floating (since he can't run ) to the house .

They didn't tell boboiboy about this cause it will just stress him out or lead him to danger .
The elements tried to get through blaze but he's insane now , nothing can stop him and they can't  even get any help from Ais because he still sleeping .

"This is all your fault Hali! Said solar pointing at his brother who keeps struggling .

"Me , I didn't even do anything , if you wanna blame someone blame these two idiots " halilintar  said pointing at thorn and taufan .
Thorn started to cry and Taufan was well ...sulking in the corner , he kept saying he was only doing his job .

"How can you say that , leave little thorn out of this ! " Solar said and started wrestling with Hali on the ground .
If gempa wasn't in this situation he would kill those two right now .

Then their squabbling broke down when water was poured to blaze , and lessening the fire . The elementals eyes widen when they saw BoBoiBoy with a watering hose . BoBoiBoy put out the fire , he was mad about the whole incident.

Blaze finally calmed down and gempa checked them if there's any injuries , BoBoiBoy put a disappointed face at them and went back to the house . Gempa took the chance to smack blaze including halilintar  and solar then they followed their owner silently.

Time skip

Each element was sitting on a couch , the atmosphere was quite and boboiboy is folding his arms on his chest staring at them in silence with ochobot copying his actions .

"So who started all this mess?" Said BoBoiBoy breaking the silence .
Thorn raised his hand truthfully
" Me I started this , don't blame them because I was the reason for this mess" exclaimed thorn holding his tears.

"No it was my fault , I wasn't their for you three , I was supposed to be looking out for you " object gempa trying to blame himself.

"No it's me , I'm the oldest but I didn't act responsibly " said halilintar

"No me I didn't even know blaze would drink the hot chocolate with coffee " said taufan hugging thorn joining him crying .

"No me , I hate to admit it but I              
should've never blame this to Pikachu"  said solar which angered halilintar 

Ais was quite and didn't even bother to talk  .
" Just let us go back to the power watch were clearly a threat to you here" said gempa and the others nod their heads .

Boboiboy's eyes soften at their remarks and sighed in defeat .

" It was my fault too I should've been a good owner and made sure you didn't get in trouble .... So how about we all take the blame and clean the mess " exclaimed boboiboy with a smile.

The elements happily nodded their heads and went back outside to clean all the mess well except for blaze who still stayed , BoBoiBoy was confused .

"Is something wrong blaze? " Asked boboiboy that startled blaze.

"Nothing , I better help them"

With that blaze followed his brothers but boboiboy can't help but think something is wrong .

End of chapter 3
I'm still thinking some ideas for chapter 4 though. I hope it's fine if y'all wait.