Ch - 5. New House

We all walked out of the building. As soon as we walked out of the last and reached the road, I saw Felix. My eyes widen at the sight of him. He was talking with someone on the phone and looked angry. You knew this look very well. The pain suddenly came back crawling to you.

You turned to your side as fast as you can. You didn't wanted him to see you here. You have ran away and are stuck here. But this is way better than there.

"Is something wrong Y/n?" Solar asked me concern.

Because of her question, all the three turned to me. I don't know if I should tell them or no but I want to get out of here as fast as I can.

"The guy at the other side of the street is my abusive ex from whom I ran away few days back. I don't want him to see me again" I begged them.

"Let's get out of here unnie, uh please" I pleaded with tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry. Girls, let's go." Hwasa said as we started walking.

"Wear this" Wheein placed her hat on my head, trying to hide my face.

I felt so relieved that there are people who are helping. He can't hurt me anymore right? Solar opened the door as I got into the car as fast as I could and moved to the window. Moon Byul and Solar sat beside me while Hwasa was on the passenger's seat with Wheein driving the car.

Then, we started heading to my new house which is a gift from Key? I guess so because he said that every new member is given an own house. Hwasa turned on the music and 'Because of you' by Park Hyung Sik started playing. His voice was so melodious like ughhh...

I used hear his songs and other artist's songs when Felix was out. His time was fixed, morning 10 to 10 in the night, he won't be home. He can be late but never early so I used to turn on the radio he once forgot and listen to all the songs while dancing. That was the only the thing I was grateful to Felix for.

Dancing and singing made me relax and forget my stress. I slowly started murmuring along with the song as Hwasa looked at me. She gave me a beautiful smile which made me smile back. All these girls look so beautiful. Hwasa have tan skin with thick black hair left open till her waist.

She was wearing a black denim jeans along with peach tank top. Wheein was wearing blue T-shirt with blue pants. Solar was wearing a jumpsuit suiting her figure very well. Lastly, Moon Byul had ripped jeans with an orange hoodie along with a blue denim jacket along with it. These girls looked like models.

If I didn't knew they were mafia, I would've definitely mistaken them for being models. How do they have so perfect figure and skin? I need tips from them. Mental note – ask for beauty tips from these girls. About 20 minutes later, we reached rich people's area.

Mansion were the only word used for these type of houses. There were not only 1 or 2 but 6 mansion and all were modern and beautiful.

"Welcome to Snitch Killer's mansion treasures." All the four yelled in excitement. My eyes widen...

"Y-You mean these all mansions are owned by Key?!" I asked them.

"Yes, and this is where we all live. Of course every group have their own separate mansion but you will be living alone in one.

"Which one is your?" I questioned.

"Oh no no. No one lives in this area. The place where we live doesn't have an empty mansion." Wheein told.

"Boss always kept this place empty just in case those places were full. So no one lives in any of these house." She told me.

"You can choose any one you want. We'll go there" Moon Byul said.