C9 Year1 Part6

Iridessa kept to herself after that horrible adventure into the Forbidden Forest .

She did her homework as well as she could without Hermione's constant help . She distanced herself from Harry and Ron and hung out more with Luna Lovegood whenever she could . And most of the times she sat with Ginny at lunchtimes feeling worried about her redheaded friend who seemed to be wasting away.

She wondered what was wrong with the girl and had talked to Percy about it .

He'd forcefully taken his sister to go see Madam Pomfrey ,but there was nothing really wrong with the girl . Except that she haven't been eating as much lately and didn't sleep as much either.

Iridessa kept watch over the girl as much as she could ,but it didn't seem to do anything . The girl still seemed to waste away .

Then one day ,merely weeks before the end of the school year , she found herself being hauled to a place she'd  never been before . The Chamber of Secrets.

Ginny was sort of in a trance when she took her hand and opened the way into the place.

She didn't speak to Iridessa and Iridessa , worried about Ginny, followed her without a single protest leaving her rosy lips .

Why Ginny was bringing her along was unknown until they reached the tunnels under the school.

The floor were littered with small bones and a snake skin bigger and longer than an andacondas lay on the floor where the giant serpent had shed it's skin.

They walked down the tunnel , Ginny still clutching Iridessa's hand, until they reached a doors  where Ginny spoke weird hissy words and the doors opened to reveal a huge chamber with statues of a man and serpents all over the place.

It was kind of beautiful . But it scared Iridessa . Then without warning Ginny collapsed beside her ,her hand slipping away from Iridessa's and a boy appeared from the diary that Ginny had placed on the floor without the knowledge of Iridessa .

The boy was tall and good-looking . A real heartthrob . But an evil aura surrounded him .

" Ah , you must be Iridessa ," he spoke ," Ginny spoke about you a lot . I hear you didn't die from my snake friend's stare . You don't look different ,a little more pretty than an average eleven year old ,but nothing else .  Fascinating ."

She bend down to look at Ginny ignoring the boy .

Stranger Danger screamed loudly at her right now even if the boy looked like he was a little bit of a see through ghost  at the moment.

" She won't wake up ," he spoke ," See as Ginny Weasley fades away, I get stronger . I'll be solid once she is dead . "

Iridessa looked up , shooting him a glare .

" Oh, don't give me that look . The girl practically hates you because Harry Potter loves you and not her ".

Iridessa frowned, looking down at the redheaded girl . The boy was crazy . Harry Potter loved her yes , but as a friend. There was nothing to hate about that and Ginny's her friend too . How can Ginny hate her ?.

A hand brushed over her caramel blonde locks and she flinched back , looking at the boy again.

" She's my friend ," she said ," She don't hate me . And Harry Potter is my friend too . Nothing more . My Daddy would have a fit if I date someone while I'm only twelve. I'm not eleven anymore ."

He snorted ,but didn't say anything . He watched as the girl bend over her friend again , feeling sort of annoyed .

He didn't care about the girl who lay on the floor and neither did he really care about the girl who bend over her .