Ch - 8. Cozy holiday

Next day

I woke up feeling really happy. Meeting the old friends, talking with them, having new people around you who treat you well. Even though they all are mafia, they all have heart right? Before being mafia, they are human right? I removed the cover and got out of the bed. I walked to bathroom and closed the door.

I took my brush and applied the toothpaste before brushing. I then stripped out of my clothes and stood under the shower. The water was warm which was good. It's almost march. Summer is about to start so I have enjoy the warm water as much as I can. After having my shower, I wrapped the towel around me and walked out.

I opened my wardrobe and took out the clothes I have to wear for today. Today, I will enjoy as much as I can. I wore a V-neck shirt with long sleeve and a denim. I don't even have a phone so I just took my purse and walked out, not before locking the door. I need to buy groceries for breakfast and other days.

I decided to go to the most nearest shop. I didn't bought much but for about 2-3 days? Yeah that much. I paid from Solar unnie's card which I felt bad for but I can't just stay empty stomach can I? When I get my money, I'll treat her meat! For now, let's just use it. It's not like she's gonna scold me.

I then went home. Home, it feels still a bit strange to call such a big mansion home. I really want to see Suho oppa today but he must be having work. It's not like I can go there today. I told him that I'll be at the base tomorrow. I have to wait till I see him again. Aish! I'm already blushing.

I opened the door with my cheeks red. I removed my shoes and entered inside. I placed the groceries on their place. I decided to make sandwich because I don't want to waste my energy and I'm already hungry. I put the bread in the toaster and turned the stove on and kept a pan to get heated.

After having everything ready, I started putting things together. I took the plate and went to the living room. I plopped on the couch and turned on the TV. The mnet was showing really really really by winner. I started singing along while having my breakfast. I didn't had anything to do. After finishing my breakfast, I placed the plate on the table and laid down.

"It's been so long since I rested like this. Maybe being a mafia is not that bad right?" I told myself while smiling.

"Ahh I like it!!" I said and closed my eyes.

Just in a minute, the doorbell rang. I groaned and cursed at the person. If girls are here, I'll just tell them I'm tired.

I opened the door and said, "Guys I'm no- Oppa!?" I said shocked.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

I nodded before moving out of his way. He smiled before entering in. he walked into the living room as I followed him inside, still shocked at his sudden appearance.

"You don't look must happy by seeing me" He said narrowing his eyes.

"No no it's not that. I'm just surprised. How did you come so early?" I asked him before walking to the kitchen with him following me.

"Early? It's 2 in the afternoon" He said as I shot my head to him.

"WHAT? 2 IN THE AFTER NOON" I asked shocked. He nodded, confused.

"How long did I slept!?" I asked myself.

"Ohh you must not have clock in the house." He said as I nodded.

"Whatever. Tell me what are you doing today?" He questioned.

"Nothing. Just staying in house. Wae?" I answered.

"Good, now..." he checked me up and down.

"This will be okay. Take your bag and let's go" He said.