Ch - 12. Nightmares

I looked at my side, the same was I saw before. Just this time it wasn't Felix. It was someone else. I groaned in pain as I tried to sit up but only to fall back.

"Shit!" he cursed and ran to me.

He helped me sit straight although I was in his arms.

"Y/n, are you okay?" he asked me concerned.

"S-Sehun?" I called our weakly.

"Yes yes it's me. Oh god you're sweating like crazy!" he exclaimed.

What was all that? Where is Felix and why am I in that position earlier.

"Did you saw a bad dream?" Sehun asked as I frowned.

"I-I think so" I whispered.

It was nightmare? Why are my nightmares back? There were till last year then why now?!

"Try to get up" he told me as I nodded.

I push weight on my legs and tried to get up which I almost succeeded but my legs gave up. Luckily, he wrapped his hands around my shoulder and held me.

"Thank you Sehun. If it wasn't you, what would've I done" I thanked him.

"No. I was coming here anyways. You didn't knew the switched so I came back to turn them off but I saw you panting and crying on the floor. What dream was it though?" he asked me.

I looked down for a second before saying, "I was pushed from the valley by someone. That's all" I lied.

I know I lied but I can't tell him the truth can I? He'll react the same way everyone else did. The people who found out I had abusive boyfriend, told me to never see them or talk to me, would he be different? No of course. I sighed as we exit the base.

Now, I'm scared to be alone in that freaking room! We both walked to the elevator and he pressed the button.

"Just a bit Y/n, Moon Byul is down waiting for you" he told me worried.

I laid my head on his chest as I was going out of energy. Why would the nightmare come at the most unpredictable time? The door opened as we both got into it.

"Carefully" He warned me.

We both reached down in no time.

"S-Sehun-ah, I can't walk. Stop a bit" I told him.

I was at the verge of crying. I felt really weak. I was never like this before meeting Felix. He sighed before snaking his hands under my legs. I gasped as he lifted me up.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him shocked.

"Carrying you. You just said you can't walk. I can't waste any time. You need rest for sure" He explained.

I nodded slowly before looking at his face. He looked really handsome. His perfect sharp eyes, pointed eyes brows and brown colored hair, gelled really perfect with a piece of hair on his forehead. His long, round nose complimented his features so well. His lips were pinkish. Do he use lipstick? No I don't think so.

His arms are really strong for carrying me though.

"Stop staring will you?" he said making me flinch

"Stop staring will you?" he said making me flinch. Shit he caught me.

"Y-Yeah" I looked ahead in embarrassment. I should stop fangirling over the person's looks. I saw Moon Byul at a distance. She saw us and ran in our direction.

"What happened to her?" She asked Sehun.

"She had a nightmare in the ring. She was sweating and crying so I brought her. Can't walk though" he told her.

"Oh god Y/n. I'll drop you home for now" She informed me and jogged back to her car.

She opened the passenger's door and signaled Sehun to place me there. Am I a kid? Why are they acting like a sleeping kid and they are my parent? Whatever. He placed me on the seat and shut the door.

"Thank you Sehun" I heard Moon Byul say.

He just nodded and she sat on the driver's seat. We both then drove off to my house. I was looking outside the window, still traumatized by the dream.

"Was it your ex?" I flinched at the sudden question.

I turned to her as she was still focused on the road. I slowly opened my mouth saying, "Yeah. He was in that room, trying to take me back but ended up beating me there" I whispered it.

I had no energy to speak properly.

"That must've have been so traumatizing right?" She interrogated me.

"Yeah but I was kind of relieved when Sehun came inside. Luckily he was back to switch off the lights" I told her making her look at me.

"What? Switch off the lights?" she asked.

"Yeah. He came back for that didn't he?" I repeated.

"No, we both were near my car, about to head home when he-" she paused for a moment to look around.

"He told me that somethings wrong. He was feeling off about something and ran inside and later came with you. What do you think it is?" She explained me about it. I frowned at her words as she told me. What did he just felt to come into that room?

"Do you think Felix really came inside? Because the pounding head is no joke right now" I told her.

"But if he did came, at least Sehun must have seen him and caught him." Moon Byul spoke.

"What is happening here?" I mumbled.

'Y/n there are people who can feel something when you're in pain. Never lose those people' I heard my sister's voice. I-Is it really that?

"Hey unnie" I called her out. She just hummed into response.

"Do you possibly..." I stopped, not sure if I should I ask it.

"Ask it." she told me.

"Umm do you possibly believe in... soulmates?" I asked her.

She shot her head towards to me and I won't be shocked if it have broken.

"Look in front!" I warned her. She stopped the car at the side and turned to me.

"What did you just spoke?" She asked me again. Okay is she turning insane?

"I asked if you believe in soulmate." I asked again.

"That was it. I was thinking of this but couldn't form the right words! There is the saying were you both can feel it when you're in danger, you both notice each other's emotions really perfect. I was thinking about how he can feel it and now it's clear. He is your soulmate!" She exclaimed.

"I know this makes sense but isn't it too much? I mean there aren't much soulmates in this world!" I told her.

"But that doesn't mean there aren't at all!" She forced. I looked in front, thinking about the situation.

"Maybe... I should talk to him about this tomorrow" I uttered and looked at her.

She just nodded and turned around, starting the engine and driving again. 

__________

Y/n is watching too many dramas to think that soulmates exist. WaKe Up BiTcH!!