Decisions and Deceit

(swearing because I believe Sukuna would do that, also updating because I feel like I owe you all something for supporting me, it is thanksgiving after all) [also it's kinda short]

"So who exactly are you."

I watched in disgust as the man looked around. Why the fuck is this disgusting voyeur in here.

He looked up at me and smirked.

"You're Sukuna?" He said, the scar on his lip moving like a snake with his words.

"I prefer that you don't refer to me in any way." He didn't falter like all other curses would have. Rather he stepped closer.

My eyes gazed down to his feet as he moved closer with my nose turned up in disgust. My eyes slowly transferred back to his, such vile creatures don't deserve to gaze into my eyes.

"Well, Kuna..." he said it in a mocking tone, he then quickly found himself standing in a ring of fire. "Alright, alright. I was just joking."

He put his hands up, but the smug smile turned to a sort of grimace as he realized the fire wasn't dying down.

"Hey man. We have the same goal here." His eyes couldn't meet mine and a smirk fell upon my own face.
"Oh? And how the fuck did you get that idea. Hm."

"You know she made me. All I want is to protect her."
"No. All I want is to protect her." I growled.
"I was born to protect her Sukuna. And if ya think about it, in some twisted way, I'm yer son."

How fucking dare he. Little fuckin bastard.

"You're not my son, I could kill you right now. Guess what, I'd probably laugh about it." I spat at him. The ever burning fire around him subtly growing hotter and hotter.

"Again." I now refused to look at him. Tilting my head back and closing my eyes, slouching where I sat. "Why are you here?"

"I wanna form a bond with ya dad. See, you wanna save mom, keep 'er safe. My living purpose is to help mom, make 'er happy. I say we work together. Help each other save her."

I scoffed. What does he think I'm not capable? I am everything she'll ever need, the only one she'll ever need. She's my wife, I'm the one that gets to keep her safe.

"Now hear me out dad." I sighed at the nickname. "You're stuck inside this less than mediocre vessel, you can only come out when he lets you out, and only for so long. I however, get ta be out whenever I want, I get to sneak in and see mom whenever I want, I can easily keep 'er safe while you're all cooped up in here."

"You'll never talk to her, never touch her, never directly or indirectly interfere with anything she wants again. If I were to allow this of course." I looked down my nose to him.

He grinned as the fire around him died down some. The second he moved however, the heat blasted back up, holding him in place. He grimaced again.

"C'mon dad, whatddya say? Wanna let me help ya protect mom."
"I don't need your help." I rolled my eyes and lifted my hand to flick him out of my domain.
"Gojo doesn't know about me."

Now that is actually interesting. I thought.

I rolled my wrist. Opening my palm, a universal sign for 'go on'.

"I've visited mom a couple a times no-"
"I know, I planned on killing you for it. Get to the Gojo part."
"I don't put off cursed energy, there's no way he could know about me. No cameras, no cursed energy, no witnesses, nothing. I can come and go, watch mom as long as I please, whenever I please. He doesn't know my cursed techniques, doesn't know anythin about me."

I sat and stared at him. He didn't say anything, I didn't either. We stayed like that in silence for a long time. I finally sighed.

"There's no way I let you anywhere near my wife. Even if Gojo doesn't know you, you aren't useful enough."

I watched the kids face darken with an untapped rage. I had to stop a chuckle from leaving my mouth.

"I think it's only fair that I get to help protect mom. You're not doing too good at it, I mean you've caused her the most pain."

"What." All laughter left Sukuna. His face replaced with the same rage that was written all over the little bastards face.

"I mean hey, it was bad enough that you died, then to get you back only to think you died again."

The curse laughed. He had a smug face now.

"You don't think I just decided to pop up all of the sudden out of nowhere? Right? No. Mom made me when you "died". Again. If anything, I wanna protect 'er from you. But you're also the thing that makes 'er happiest, so I can't exactly take you away from her now can I dad."

He used the word dad mockingly now. The hate in his eyes for Sukuna was deeper than anything Sukuna had ever seen in a curse.

Sukuna admired the curse. Well, not so much the curse as he did his wife's power to create things as she did. Sukuna thought the curse was an utterly stupid little newborn asshole. He couldn't help but like how the curse reminded him of his little wife.

"We have a deal." Sukuna and the curse smirked for different reasons. "If you disobey any of my guidelines, I will know if you do, then I'll kill you. Son." Sukuna used the word in a dirty tone, shocking his wife's little babe to the core.

"Now get out." Sukuna flicked his wrist and the curse disappeared.

For a minute Sukuna sat there and thought.
"An alliance bought is still an alliance made." He muttered to himself. Something he'd learned from his wife.

He covered the bottom of is face with his large tattooed fingers, a laugh bubbling up from his throat. He'll kill the bastard no matter what, he'll get what he wanted from the kid, have an extra hand in freeing his wife. If the bastard curse died during it, then so be it. If he didn't, Sukuna would kill him once it was done anyway.

Sukuna took a deep breath, recovering from his laughter caused by the stupid curse.

It hasn't been too long, he thought. Maybe she isn't up just yet. It'll be fine if he brings her back to his domain for a little while. After all, he was rather pumped up, with nothing to do in his domain.

Nothing to do besides her. He said to himself as he called her into his domain.

She was out of breath when she appeared in front of him. He bit the inside of his cheek with dark eyes at the sight.

"Kuna? Why did you bring me back already? Did something happen?" Her sweet voice was frail and airy, and fuck did he think it was hot that way.

Ever worrying about me, he thought. He curled two of his fingers in a slow come here motion. She could guess the look in his eyes as he stood from his throne while she made the treck up to him.

He grasped her hips, carefully, to only press his fingertips into her and not his sharp nails. He pushed her down onto his throne and stood above her, his hands braced on the arms of the chair. He stared down at her legs and slowly parted the flowing fabric that covered them.

He slowly dropped to one knee, and then the other. The king bowing before his queen.

And thus, he had his entertainment.