Ch - 14. Hacking Center

I looked around and saw hundreds of computers. Oh! He meant hacking center, did he? I looked at Suho with my mouth open.

"The hacking center?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Boys! Your new student is here!!" Suho yelled as slowly, about 10-12 boys came in front.

Okay they are too many.

"Guys, this is Y/n, and Y/n, this is Taeyong, the head of this hacking center, then Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Do Young, JaeHyun, JungWoo, Mark, Jeno, Haechan and lastly Jaemin." Suho took a deep breath as he was out of breath by saying so many names in one breath.

"Hello" they all said together making me startle a bit.

"O-Oh heyy. Please be patient with me till I learn things perfectly." I bowed at them.

"She's too kind so don't try to hit on her. I am warning you!" Suho glared at them and turned to me.

"I'll leave you to them for now because boss wants me. I'll come after about 2 hours later then we'll go have lunch. Fighting!" He patted my head and then walked out.

I turned to the boys as they were just staring at me.

"Uh from where do I start learning?" I asked awkwardly.

"You're so beautiful!!" I think DoYoung said.

"You're not less handsome" I whispered to myself.

"She is not really innocent is she?" Johnny asked them as they all smiled which made me smile too.

Now that I'm looking at them, they don't seem to the one to kill anyone do they? We all then got to my first task. It was learning basic computer functioning. I knew much more than basic but I still went with the flow. I was top in computers in my high school.

But now that it's been years I haven't touched a computer, I need a recap of everything. Mark was assisted to teach me basic so I sat beside him. He was really kid like. Acting cute everything it felt frustrating. I learned basic about computer, how to write notes, email and save things in hidden folder.

For today they said, it was enough because we still have about what, 6 months of training. Which means I have to train under them and others for 6 months and then I can become a well-trained, official member of Snitch Killers. I have to give my 100% till them. Till them, fighting!!

It was almost 3 when the door opened and Suho came inside with 3 plastic bags and the smell of food filled my nose.

"Ooo Oppa! What did you brought?" I asked him while taking one from his hand.

I looked inside and it was ttokbeokki and kimchi rice. I'm fine with it.

"GUYS FOOD IS HERE!" I yelled as everyone came runnin'. I chuckled at them.

We all sat down on the floor and opened the food before diving into it. It felt like heaven after eating. Fighting for 3 hours, then doing computer work and hurting my eyes for more 2 hours is now worth this food.

"How did she trained?" Suho asked him.

"She knew how to operate computer from beginning" Mark spoke. "Yeah, she was top in computers in high school" Suho told.

"Oh you two knew each other since before?" Taeil asked him.

"Yeah. I was her siste- uhh sister's boyfriend when she was in high school. We were quite close but then, I joined the gang and cut all contacts" He lied.

He lied straight in front of me. It wasn't like that! "That's nice then. Having someone close around here. She is a quick learner Hyung" Jeno spoke.

Suho looked at me and smiled as I looked away. We all ate while the boys talking about each other. I got to know them more while eating. All of these people are foodie for sure. They all like partying and going out also, love this mafia job too. Now if I see, people have wrong point of view about the mafias.

Just because they kill people doesn't mean they are really evil. They are human too. After eating our food, Suho and I got up to go home. Those guys have a task to find information about someone so they'll continue working more. We both bit goodbyes and exit the building.

I was kind of satisfied with the progress I've come till. I know it's not even quarter of the training but hey! I'm new to this so it'll be much satisfying.

"Y/n" I heard Suho call me out.

"Yes Manager-nim?" I threw a teasing smile at him.

"Ugh move on from that manager label!" He hissed at me as I shook my head.

"Whatever dude. Tell me what is it?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"How about we go grab your chocolate mocha and then go home? We didn't had much time last time you know." He said referring the Felix's incident.

"I'm fine with it. Let's hit the café!!" I cheered up and started jogging to the elevator.

"It's your treat. I don't have money at all!" I told him.

"Yeah I know. Now get off!" He said as the door opened.

We both walked to the parking where his car is parked. This time, we went to different café. It was closer to the base. We both decided to sit inside the café. I rested my butt on the chair and sighed in relief. It felt nice to be away from all the shitty past.

It felt nice to start a new life with new people, yeah I have some past motives like finding my sister and all but that's different case though. The guy announced Suho's name and he went to take our coffee. I took my glass and leaned back before sipping it.

"This is what true heaven is! A cold chocolate mocha after hard training." I exclaimed meanwhile he was smiling at me.

"Did you find any clues of her?" Suho asked me referring to my sister.

"Not any till now. It was mostly because I didn't search her enough. I was tied into that hell of Felix's so I couldn't go out except for grocery shopping and any other stuff." I told him.

"I had the time limit of an hour to be out and I couldn't go much far. So no hopes till yet. But now that I'm here, after getting trained, I can ask any of the members to search her up right?" I asked him.

"Yes you can. Importantly, you, yourself, can search for her if you get well-trained won't you?" he smiled giving me some confidence.

"Yeah I can" I chuckled before attaching the lid to my lips.

"This is the best mocha I've ever tasted! This café is my favorite from now on!" I confessed as he looked at me boring.

"You changed cafes every two months before if you remember idiot!" He flicked my forehead making me yell.

"That's hurts okay!!" I told him.

"As if I don't know. Why would I flick your empty head if it wouldn't hurt?" He said sarcastically.

I glared at him but then we both burst in laugh.