Ch - 18. New Phone

"Open it!" he ordered me.

I took the box in my hand and removed the wrapping paper from it. It was packed really nice. My eyes widen as it reveals to be a smart phone. I looked at Key shocked. I opened the box and took the phone in my hand. It was so cute and beautiful. It was Samsung s20.

 It was Samsung s20

"It's so beautiful!" I exclaimed

"It is. I was going to give it to my sister before she died. She always wanted this model but the day I wanted to give this to her, she died" he said bitterly.

I was blank right now. He had a sister which died. He is giving me the phone which was supposed to be given to his sister? Wah!

"I can't take it!" I said and placed the phone on the table.

"What why?" He asked.

"It is belongs to your sister. I can't take what's hers" I told him.

He laughed a bit before saying, "It was almost a year ago Y/n. You are in need of one. It's not like she is going to use it, is it?"

I hesitated but he handed it back in my hand.

"I've saved every members number in this and upgraded some features. Use it well" He patted my head and walked out.

I stared at his back while he was walking out.

"He is not that bad..." I whispered before smiling.

I looked at the phone. It was really pretty. I will use it well leader-nim. I tuned it on and the inside was also dark purple. It is just right for me. I placed the phone in my pocket and walked out of his office in search of Suho. I need to return his phone to him. Neither I can't call him nor know where he is.

I walked to the hack crack to see if he was there. I opened the door and entered inside. I saw a figure laying on the couch there. I walked closer to it. Its back was facing me so I couldn't really tell who it was. So I placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him a bit. The person groaned and got up.

He turned to me and it was Kai.

"Oh Kai-shi. I'm sorry. I thought you were Suho" I bowed.

"No no it's fine." He yawned. He looks cute.