𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋

𝗈𝗈𝗈. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 !
FROM HER

 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 !⤷ FROM HER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

all right... i accept your apology.

╵ ╷ ︱ ───── ❰ ✦ ❱ ───── ︱ ╷ ╵

"I-I MEANT 'SORRY'... Um - apologies? Like - sorry - all right, um... sorry." Martinus stammered out of habit, looking down at his hands with pursed lips. He remembered his time when he did that - cheeks heating up at the memory of him being teased for it. Unbeknownst to him, was at that very moment, Hermione's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red - misinterpreting what he said.

Oh - she was so embarrassed - but Martinus looked more flustered. More than she was - even if there was lack of blush. Then again, his somewhat noticeable sheepish expression says it all. But - Hermione... Merlin - she really hated herself for assuming things immediately.

"Oh," Hermione utters, still red from embarrassment. "I - "

" - Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive." sarcasm dripped as soon as Draco said that. "Who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting, and bite all at once."

Temporarily forgetting the bushy-brunette beside him, Martinus immediately twists his body around. "Draco." said Martinus in a warning tone. He knows that the blonde runs his mouth, but sometimes it gets a bit too much - and Martinus is sure.

Very sure of it, he is. He can see the annoyance and irritation on people's faces, as well as anger, resentment, and sadness. The dark-haired boy wanted it - him, to stop. But even his words fell on deaf ears, Draco not really listening to him.

"Just because they're not very pretty, it doesn't mean they're not useful," Martinus blinked and glanced beside him where Hermione just snapped at Draco. "dragon blood's amazingly magical, but you wouldn't want a dragon for a pet, would you?"

See where he meant by annoyed? Draco Malfoy sure does know how to do that with people. Yet as far as he knows it, it was something Msrtinus doesn't want to encourage.

With a roll of his eyes, Draco glared at Hermione who lets out a satisfied smirk. It was always amusingly victorious whenever she or anyone managed to make the blonde quiet.

Stealing a short glance to her left, she stares at Martinus. Of course, the only one to make Draco silent sometimes without even trying was him. She saw him and Draco a few times, mostly Martinus scolding or telling off the blonde who would either complain to him, or stay silent like Martinus thought. The latter seems all that impossible, but it happens, sometimes.