Ch - 20. First aid

Suho opened the door and we entered the clinic. He made me sit on the bed and went to bring the first aid kit.

I saw Suho come back with the box in his hand. He kept the box on the bed and took out the cotton and alcohol. He then kneeled in front of me.

"Bear a bit okay. It'll hurt for some time" he comforted me.

He started dabbing the cotton with alcohol on my knees. I hissed in pain but decided to endure it. He was focused on my wounds while I was focused on his face. He looked cute when he is pouting. He was done with the knees and my elbows.

He took out some tissues and started cleaning the area between my nose and lips. It was covered with blood. I looked in his eyes when I saw they were full of concern. He is really like a mother. I mentally laughed at the comment.

"How can you be so careless?" He scolded me.

"I'm sorry mom!" I teased him.

"Oh ho! What's with the mom label?" He asked me smiling.

"Because you take care of everyone like a mom" I told him.

He removed the first aid box from the bed and kept it on the table. He smirked at me making me confuse.

"I know your weak point Y/n" he said as my eyes widen.

"No Suho please!" I begged him.

He was slowly yet painfully moved towards me. I quickly got up but he held me back and started tickling me.

"S-Su ahahahaha Please Stop!" I pleaded at him.

That idiot just smiled at me. I tried to push him but he didn't budge. I heard the door open making us look at it. It was none other than Kai. Suho moved back.

"Um... Boss said we have to start our task from tomorrow morning." He informed.

"Oh okay. I'll come here by 8" I told him but he shook his head.

"I'll pick you up and we'll go straight to our destination." He told me.

"Okay then. Be on time!" I smiled as he walked out. I turned to Suho and saw him looking at me.

"I'll take you home. You look like you'll pass out any moment" He chuckled making me glare at him.

"Come!" He said and started dragging me out.

Next day

I woke up early with my phone fully charge. This phone is becoming my new obsession you know. It's just too cute! I was done with my shower and breakfast but couldn't pick an outfit for today. I know it's really lame but only girls know how much they want their outfit based upon their mood.

Today, I was feeling like something was about to happen. At last, I took out a white shorts and black button up silk shirt. I tugged the front of the shirt for style. I let my hair fall open because I was really bored. I heard my phone blasting the song, 'Really really' by winner. Kai must be here.

I picked the call and said, "Hello!"

"Morning Y/n. Come out. I'm at the door!" He told me.

"Okay be there in 2 minutes!" I said and hung up.

I ran to my room and took my hand bag. I am running too much these days ain't I? Whatever. I just kept my phone in the bag and walked out of the house. I didn't had to lock it because it is automatic. One thing I like about it. I saw a matt black Ferrari at the front gate of my house.

The car is no joke! I walked closer to the car as the window rolled down revealing Kai. He smiled at me as I opened the door of passenger's seat.

"Good morning to you!" he beamed at me.