Ch - 21. He is the one

"HE IS THE ONE!!!" I yelled flinching Kai.

"What the fuck Y/n? What are you talking about?" He asked me while following the stupid Sang Pil's car.

"You remember my first mission?" I started.

He just nodded because he was checking the mirror.

"I told you'll that there some people talking about our gang and were going to kill a man dump him into river?" I asked.

"Yeah I remember that" he let out.

"He was one of them! I mean the guy I bumped into." Kai shot his head to me in shock.

"Yes. I'm 100% sure it's him. I knew I saw him somewhere!!" I exclaimed.

"Why didn't you told me earlier?!!" He whined.

"I was trying to remember when you pulled me inside this fucking car!" I said while hitting the dashboard.

"DON'T HIT MY BABY!" He yelled in a high pitched voice making me cringe.

"Don't act like those bitches who got her makeup ruined!!" I smacked his arm.

"Why are you hitting me?" he exclaimed.

"Because I want to!" I replied.

Why are we acting like kids?! I feel so disappointed in myself that we lost the guy. I looked at the hoodie he gave me. I frowned and brought it closer to my sight.

"It's... the limited edition of Gucci." I whispered.

"So what?" Kai said in duh tone.

"T-This is the hoodie which were only 5 in this whole country. If we removed the details or ways of payment, we can find something from it!" I told him. "

Oh you're smart baby" he smirked in victory. I winked in return as we started laughing.

"There he stops again. Why is he having so many stops in between?" Kai complained as I looked at the entrance.

"Wait a minute. Why is he kissing a girl?" I questioned.

"What? He don't have any girlfriend or wife though" Kai said.

"I know. Maybe she can be our help?" I looked at Kai as he nodded.

"Listen, you go check her while I'll follow this jerk" Kai told me.

"Okay. I'll call you if there's anything" I said and opened the door and got off the car.

I crossed the road and entered the restaurant that man went in. The day went by very boring. He did nothing special. Just had a one night stand and left for work and then home. Kai and I went back to the base because we had a meeting today again because our tasks are started.

We need to report everything right at the end of the day. We got out and went straight to the conference room where only half members were. We waited for more 10 minutes for everyone and started when everyone was here.

"So Haechan and Jaemin, anything?" Key asked. "Yes boss. She went to a person called Min Shin Ji, who does an illegal supply of weapons like poison dart and shooters. Shin Zu just visited there and came back without anything. Nothing much" Jaemin explained.

"You both?" Key asked us.

"We followed him. He had a one night stand and went to office but the thing we got is not about him." Kai told.

"Then what is it?" Key questioned curiously.

Kai looked at me, wanting me to speak.

"Uh the people I heard talking about us on my first mission, I bumped into the same guy outside the café while follow Sang Pil" I started.

"The guy gave me this hoodie saying he can't buy another coffee. If you look careful, it is the Gucci hoodie which was out last month. There were only 5 pieces of it. If we dive down as in who bought it or the way of payment or something, we can find something about this guy" I said throwing the hoodie at Key. He caught it and took a closer look.

"Good job you both." He said and started explaining the further process.

The task of digging into the Gucci hoodie was given to Mark and D.O. Kai and I have to follow him tomorrow for the last time and we'll start with our mission after 2 days. We were then dismissed. I waited at the lobby for Key. He drops me home nowadays.

There are alternate days, one day Suho drops me home and other days Key. I felt a hand placing on my shoulder. I turned and saw Sehun.

"Oh Bubble gum! What's up!" It's the new nickname I have him after knowing his obsession with bubble tea.

"Let's get you home." He said.

"What about Bum?" I asked him.

"He said he is having a serious take with Taeyong about the mission." He answered as I nodded.

"Then let's go!" he smiled as we went to his car.

I still didn't bought my own car. There are 3 cars which no one uses. I use one when no one is free to drop me home. I love going home with someone in the gang. It gets us both a step close to each other. They are just like university friends to me. Mature as well as child from heart.

Sehun dropped me home and went to his home. I slept late because of that hoodie guy popping into my mind.

Next day

I sat inside the car and buckled the seat beat.

"Ready for another stalking day?" Suho asked. I blinked a few times.

"What are you doing here? Where's Kai?" I questioned him.

"He ate something wrong so I came instead of him." he explained.

"Fine let's go" I said.

He started the car. We both went to the same route as yesterday while I was giving him direction. But this time, we both entered the Motel because he said it's not safe for me. Protective him. We followed Sang Pil inside and went almost to his room.

He was looking around time to time as if he knew we were following him. Out of nowhere, he stopped before looking at us suspiciously.

"What should we?" Suho hissed in my ears.

Should we? It's common for people around here to do this isn't it?

"Make out" I spoke as he snapped his head to me. 

"Are you out of your mind?" he asked me.

"He is doubting us right now and you think he'll believe that we're not stalking him until we do something like kiss or make out?" I said sarcastically making him nod.

"Okay then" he answered and pinned me to the wall.

I looked at him with wide eyes. He towering above me. He cupped my cheeks and leaned in. I was kind of nervous to be honest. It's not my first kiss yet. He looked into my eyes in hesitation. I sighed before wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him in. That's when our lips collide.

__________

FINALLY!!! My ship is sailing!! Woohoo!!🎉😍

Suho, babyboi thank me for making you kiss her!!!!😉😚