14 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Shaurya looked at Anokhi irritated. It didn't help that she started laughing as soon as he closed the door.

"Yes laugh, it's only a matter of time before they turn on you"

Anokhi still kept laughing. So Shaurya just gave up and went to her bedroom. He was removing his shirt when she came in. She hugged his back right away.

"Sorry"

He turned around and moved her hands to his neck. His face came down to rub their noses together

"It's okay. Honestly not even mad. I figured this would happen. Devi is going to be on a mission to embarrass me. And my mom is my mom"

"They are very cute. I like your mom".

He wrapped his hands around her waist. "She likes you too. You should have heard her in the car. She was more excited to meet you then meeting me."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved closer to him. "Good, I want her to like me more than she likes you."

"That's easy all you have to do is talk about the show and she will be putty in your hands."

"That's a good plan. Thank you" she placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Soooo do you have those packets, or did you really need to go get them?"

He smiled at her and mimicked her voice. "Welllll, we can just grab it from that red box in your nightstand!"He winked at her when she looked at him in surprise. "I know your secret hiding spots too"

He moved down and placed a kiss on her lips. He pulled her up so that her legs could wrap around his waist and started walking back towards the bed.

'Ting'
'Ting'
'Ting'

Shaurya stopped and looked at the phone on the dresser.

"It's my phone just ignore it."

"It could be important Anokhi"

"I have been getting notifications all day"

Shaurya looked at her in confusion. And she wrapped her legs and stood up.

"It's just stupid social media stuff."

Slowly the puzzle pieces connected in his head. "Oh about the picture from this morning?" He walked over to her phone and picked it up.

"Yeah. Honestly it's nothing Shaurya. Don't worry about it"

He came back to the bed with the phone and sat down. She sat next to him too wrapping her hands around his hand and placed her head on his shoulder.

He turned on her phone and saw the amounts of friend requests and messages she received on Facebook and Instagram.

"Unbelievable"

"It's fine. Honestly they just love you so much that they want to about everything associated with you."

"It's going to get worse before it gets better"

"Don't worry about it. I can handle it."

"You know I have that interview. This week they will definitely ask me to confirm."

"Shaurya why do you worry so much. It will be fine."

He moved away from her and pulled her to sit on his lap.

"I don't want anything or anyone to hurt you"

She hugged him tight. "Not being able to call you mine hurts more than anything anyone say."

He smiled at her. Though he worried about about the media, being able to publicly acknowledge their relationship was the best. "I am happy that I can call you mine too"