CHAPTER 46

Analise's POV

After driving for an entire night, we finally neared the Demon's kingdom. As we passed the borders, entering the kingdom, the previous nervousness came back even stronger.

I was relived by their reaction back at the werewolf kingdom. However, they were present and saw everything that happened. What about others?- Those who did not see anything and don't know anything about me?

What will their reaction be?

'Calm down Lizzie.'

I took in a deep breath and Alexander gave my hand a reassuring squeeze as he glanced at me. I returned his gesture with a soft smile before turning to look at the scenery.

Several houses were built on either sides of the road, all looking cozy, warm and welcoming. I saw people leaving the comfort of their house as they came to look at the line of black cars. Some looked confuse, other curious and others happy. Kids that were playing on the road went to the sides, following the cars with their eyes.

I was so thankful for the tinted windows because if they could see me I would probably turn into a frozen body made of nervousness.

We passed a rather big playground, crowded by happy and bright children as they ran around, playing and laughing, carefree. The houses got replaced by green trees as we drove down the road, nearing the enormous castle that sat proudly. Before we reached the castle, we passed the training grounds which was even bigger that the one we had at the werewolf kingdom.

I gulped nervously as we pulled up in front of the castle. Several guards lines up in front of the entrance, their heads bowed as they awaited our arrival. While I was still taking in the castle in front of me, the door opened.

I smiled as I placed my hand into Adrian's extended one and got out of the car. Alexander rounded the car, coming to stand next to me. "It's going to be alright. I will be with you." He leans down, saying softly in my ear before pressing a small kiss on the side of my forehead.

With his hand at the small of my back, he led me past the guards, greeting them in the process as we entered the castle. I tried to retain as much as I could of the beautiful soft walls with intricate designs so that I would not get lost later. "This is so beautiful." I say in awe at the design on the interior.

"Glad you like it." We took another turn before coming to a stop in front of a double door. "Welcome to our room little wolf." He opened the doors, giving view to a beautiful, simple room. We entered the room, closing the door behind.

It had a queen size bed on one side of the room and on the other side, a small seating area was found with a TV mounted on the wall. On the right side of the TV, was a sliding door probably for the walk in closet. The door for the bathroom was on the other side of the TV. Right opposite to where I stood, there was a double french door, leading to a beautiful balcony. There was not many furniture in the room and the theme was mainly grey and white. The room had a modern feel to it, all the while preserving the slight antiqueness of the castle.

"You can add anything that you want to the room." He said as he hugged me from the back, nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck.

"No. It's perfect." A small smile plays on my lips.

He kisses me on the neck. "I have already got the closet sorted. You can keep your clothes in there."

"Thank you." I leaned back on him, letting out a breath. "I know I should not feel nervous, but I cannot help it. What if they don't like me? Those who liked me saw what happened at the castle. But the others did not."