Chapter 2

The last days of school passed quickly and it was finally the last evening of the school year. Harry and Ron had just made their way up to their dormitory when Harry received an owl with a note

"Potter, see me at platform 9 3/4 after you get off the train. S.S"

"What is that ?" - Ron asked.

"Snape tells me to go on the Hogwarts Express with you guys and he'll pick me up at the flatform"

"Ok, let's pack"

Harry didn't have much, just a few worn, oversized t-shirts and trousers that he got from Dudley. He didn't know what Snape would say when the man saw them.

By the time Hogwarts Express arrived at the Platform, it was afternoon.

"Bye, Harry, remember to write me "- Hermione shouted to him before coming over to her parents.

"Harry, if he's giving you a hard time, owl me and I'm sure we would come for you"- Ron said and went with his brothers to find their parents.

Harry looked around, Snape had told him to meet him there. Then he saw him, the big man with black clothes and robes surely was Snape. He walked over.

"Go, Potter"- Severus said shortly

The made their way through the barrier and Harry followed Snape out of King Cross Station. They came into a small and empty alley. Severus turned to Harry.

"We're going to disapparate to the country of the city then drive the rest to my Manor"

He quietly set Hedwig free, saying she would find them on her own and shrunk Harry's trunk and the cage and put them in his pocket. He hold his arm out for Harry.

Harry looked confused.

"What are you waiting for, Potter ? We're disapparating"

Harry didn't know what disapparate meant, but he held onto Severus' arm. He felt like being pulled and pushed into a small pipe. He couldn't breathe. Then he was on his knees and was able to breathe again. He gasped for air.

Severus was impressed. He had thought Potter would at least throw up after disapparating for the first time.

Severus took out a shrunken car from his pocket and unshrunk it. Harry looked at him impressed.

"On"- Severus said to Harry shortly.

Harry quickly got in the back seat and they drove away.

------------

It's been 30 minutes, and Harry was already bored. He couldn't understand why Snape didn't apparate them directly to his house. He looked out of the window. There was nothing there to see, just fields and fields.

Meanwhile, Snape, driving the car, was enjoying making Potter's life boring and miserable. He didn't apparate straight to the Manor because he wanted to keep Potter out of it for as long as possible. The less time he was in there, the less trouble he would get in.

It was about 2pm and Harry had started squirm around. He was bored. He looked around a little and he decided maybe he could take a rest. He closed his eyes, willing not to fall asleep. But, just 10 minutes later, Harry was deep in sleep.

Severus looked at the rear view mirror and saw that Harry had fallen asleep. He sighed, maybe that would be better since Potter wouldn't annoy him while asleep.

2.30pm, Harry woke up with a start. He looked around. They were still driving. He tried to figure out what had woken him and suddenly felt a pressure in his bladder. Oh no ! He needed the toilet, and bad ! He started squirming. He didn't know what to do. Would Snape stop somewhere and let him go ? He was sure if he didn't get to a toilet soon, he would have an accident.

"Sir ?"

"What ?!"

"Are we almost there ?"

" 2 hours, Potter !"

TWO HOURS !! How could he hold that long. He had to get to a toilet in 10 minutes if he didn't want to wet himself, especially not in Snape's car.

"Sir ?"

" What now ?!"

"Can we possibly stop at a rest stop or petrol station ?"

"Why ? There's food int he basket next to you " - Snape said pointing at the basket on the backseat.

"No, I'm not hungry, sir."

"Then what ?!" - Snape snapped.

"I...I need to go to the bathroom."

"Surely you can hold it, Potter ? You're 11 years old if I recall correctly " - Snape spat.

Harry just kept silent. Maybe Snape was right, and if Harry couldn't hold it then there must be something wrong with him.

He sat there for a few more minutes, squirming constantly. He couldn't hold it. He started to feel tears forming in his eyes.

"Sir ?"

"WHAT ?!" - Snape spat

"Ne...never mind. I'm sorry " - Harry said, his voice breaking. He was so scared he didn't dare ask him. What if the man hit him ? Tears had started running down his face.

'Maybe I shouldn't be too harsh' - Severus thought. Now the boy had started crying softly. He must be crying because of Severus' tone, right ? He didn't need to go that bad ?! Severus was sure he was just doing that for attention, that arrogant brat !

Harry started shaking and he was trying his best to hold it even though he knew he wouldn't make it to a bathroom.

2 minutes later, he started to lose control. It started as a few spurts into his boxers. And then he lost all of control. His trousers started to get wet and the stream ran down his legs and onto the floor and the seat.

Severus heard the boy whimper and the crying started to get worse. He glanced at the mirror and saw Potter's face soaked with tears and his trousers were all wet. Oh no !!! The boy really needed to go that bad. What does he do now ?

"Potter"

The sudden call of his name made Harry flinch. Severus noticed it. Harry cried harder. What was the man gonna do to him now ?! He just wet his seat and his car !

"I...I'm sorry, sir."

"What for ?"

"For wetting your seat and your car and... for crying" - He said softly through his tears.

"I'm a wizard, Potter. Do you mean to insult me ?" - He said angrily.

Severus waved his wand, his eyes were still looking forward with the other hand driving. Harry felt warmth sweep through his lower half and tensed for a few seconds until he realized it was just a spell to clean him and everything that had been wet.

"No, sir. I'm sorry, and thank you sir." - Harry said softly and cried himself to sleep just a few minutes later.

Severus felt pretty bad. He had put a bad start for them by refusing the boy's normal need for the bathroom. He knew children's needs were more urgent and he had gone too far.