chapter 1

10 years ago

A group of girls standing by bus stop waiting for their school bus.

Suddenly a car came and stops a little bit away from bus stop a adult man in his 40 came out and go somewhere , In car there is a boy who saw group of girls and one girl catch his eyes she is talking to her friend and giggling, she looks really cute .

Boy keep looking at her (sounds creepy but who cares 😜) . After some time school bus came and all the girls gone, boy become really sad , after some time adult man came boy also gone

Days passed  months passed but that  girl never came out of boy's mind. First he thought it was just attracted towards girl but now he just think about that girl .

One day he was sitting in his garden when his mom came and asked "what happened child?"
He  was so lost in his world that he don't know when his mom came and sit beside him and also ask something
His mother shook him then he came to reality..
His mother ask him again  "what happened ? where are you lost that much?

He shook his head feeling bad and said  "I don't know mom what is happening to me!"
Both sit in  comfortable silence.

After some time boy  said  " Mom can i ask you something?"
Mom said  " ask child. What is bothering you?"
After some time boy said  " Mom you remember 6 months ago I went with father for Delhi?"

His mother said  "yes what happened ?"

Boy said  " when I was coming back from Delhi,there we stop at some place and i saw a girl she is very cute."

Listening this his raise her eyebrows and ask "okay then?"

For some time boy remain silent  then he say "I don't know mom what is happening i am not able to forget that girl. She is in my mind for whole day and night . I try really hard to forget that girl but she always find a way to come in my mind..
I don't know what is happening ."
He said in frustrated

After listening to his son she said  " it's ok my child  in your age it's normal. Just don't think too much and go with flow.
You got what destiny want to give you."

Then he said ok mom . They talk about other random stuff.
After some time they both get up from garden and get inside..

That's it for this chapter .
I hope you like my story. This is my first story please ignore mistakes..

Please vote for this story..