Horcrux

As the crew sails to the western continent at the request of Sewnara , the scene changes to one of a weird room with black and white zigzags going all around it and the skull faced specter from back is floating their seeming to speak to himself,

??? ( hmmm that plan to use the dream energy seems to have resulted in failure and its all thanks to the blasted holy beast! Why was he in such a place and why did he have to ruin my plans such insurable circumstances. But it does not mean I can't recover but reaching my goal might take longer now.)

He then twirls around getting lost in his many thoughts and stops looking up and then seeming to have thought of some thing. He then pulls out three orbs from his long robes and stares,

??? ( I have managed to take those annoying pests out of my way so they can not interfere, Well mint won't be my problem now. and those three probably haven't noticed they disappeared as they are absorbed by their matters and thoughts. But other spirits might interfere as I make bigger and bigger moves.)

He then takes the three orbs and then slightly moves his mask and swallows the orbs and seems to be unaffected by such actions. 

??? ( He he sorry brother but I will not have you get in my way, my revenge will become reality and any being that stands in my way shall be destroyed and those three are the biggest obstacles with their divine abilities. )

Then he breaks out into a serious cackle seeming to be lost in laughter as he slowly brings himself back to reality. He then speaks once more,

???( Now I have managed to make a deal with that talented spearmen who seems can make a great pawn in distracting those useless kings. Even they will feel my wrath no being will be safe.)

The room starts to move around and disfigure itself as he schemes more and more obsessed with is final Goal in mind. In the God realm Doa looks down at the specter who edges on the line of madness and a large sharp toothed smile engulfs his face. He speaks,

Doa ( The smell of blood and evil absorbs you so oh lost spirit prince nay. Ill call you by the name your parents named you, prince of contracts and shadows Horcrux. Take my blessing as I know you have plans for it so so make it rain blood as you see fit.)

Doa breaks into an evil laugh as  he is filled with excitement at the future this spirit prince with make and the chaos it will bring. As he does Waxer walks out of the darkness of doa's room staring down the god with a serious look and in a moment they start to clash once again seeming as if natural. The scene turns to one of Lige who is in her room staring at the red strings of fate that grows stronger every day that passes on the surface and knows that the route they are on is one they have to see out to the very end no matter the results.