2

Jungkook was walking down the hallway, heading to Namjoon's office. As he got closer, he heard something.
"ugh... Ugh.. Joon, T-that's good..."

He thought he was just hearing some things, until he peeked inside Namjoon's office. He immediately closed the door when he saw something.

He froze for a while, and scratch his head. He was looking on each side, checking if someone saw him peek.

He didn't wanna disturb them, but he has to tell Namjoon about the special drink, his boss asked him. Or else he would be dead.

He was hesitating, weather he should knock or not. So he straitened his posture and took a deep breath, he then went a litte closer.

He was still hearing the loud moans, groans, and skin slapping inside. He really didn't wanna knock, but if he don't, he'll be the one to get knocked off by his boss. He would be literally dead.

So he put his hand on a fist, and knocked on the door, 4 times. He waited for the response. All he heard was high-pitched moans. Making him feel awkward standing there.

3 minutes later, after he heard a satisfied moan, and groan. Someone answered...

??: Is someone still there?!?

Jk: ahh, Y-yes Mr. Kim Namjoon... I-I'm Mr. Kim Taehyung's assistant..... Sir?

Nj: oh, wait a minute... Hold on.

After a couple of minutes later. Someone finally opened the door. It was Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's brother.

Nj: you may come in now...

Namjoon said, politely to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled, still felt awkward, and then came in.

When he got in, the office smells sex, with a mix of metallic in it. Making Jungkook scrunch his nose in disgust. It was also very hot, and reek of alcohol.

If Jungkook wasn't acting professional, he would be passed out by now. But no, he must act like a professional, and do what he came here for.

Before he could start his sentence, someone exited from the bathroom. He looked at the person and it was Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon's husband.

Jk: g-good morning, sir...

Sj: good morning Jungkookie~

Seokjin said, smiling widely at him. Him and Jungkook are a little bit close. But not enough to be nosy about each other.

Jungkook just looked at Seokjin smiling, he was accidentally glanced at Seokjin's neck, and noticed something, besides the hickies, and love bites.

It has a bite, the bite looks like two dots, that it seems like it got bitten by a bug. He was confused and curious for a while. But he shrugged it of, not wanting be so nosy.

Nj: so what did you came here for, Mr. Jeon?

Jk: oh...uhm, sir...Mr. Kim asked you to get the special drink...he didn't specify what drink, but he said you already knew what it was....

Namjoon thought for a while, what drink did Taehyung asked him. But then he remembered, it was this night. Taehyung probably wanted to drink some fresh blood. He smiled, knowing all of them could get something delicious tonight.

Nj: alright, I got it... Anything else?

Jk: a-and this file, too sir.

Jungkook handed him the file, to which Namjoon gladly accept. Jungkook really just wanted to go, as he still doesn't like the smell of the room.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook, he instantly knew what the younger was thinking, so he said...

Nj: sorry for the smell, things escalated too hot earlier... You can leave now.

Jungkook's eyes widen, he didn't know how Namjoon got what he was thinking. It might be a coincidence, he thought.

Jk: I -..... t-thankyou sir... I should really leave now.

With that, Jungkook immediately bow, and ran off outside. When he got outside, he took a long deep sigh, as he was holding his breath inside the office.

Namjoon and Seokjin on the other hand chuckled. They found the younger cute, when they caught him, disgusted by the smell.

Sj: aigoo, Joonie...that poor kid.

Nj: it's okay babe, he finally berthed when he went outside.

Sj: vampire's sex smell are really strong... Sorry, Jungkookie...

Namjoon chuckled, at his husband and then put his arms on his shoulder. He then leaned down and kissed his husbands lips.

Seokjin also returned the kiss, and both were smiling. Just then Namjoon asked.

Nj: babe... Can we do a little quicky?

Seokjin's eyes widen, then he slapped Namjoon's hand away from him, then he run off outside, while limping. Namjoon just looked at him and chuckled.

On the other hand, Jungkook was walking back to his office, still thinking about those bites in Seokjin's neck.

He found it weird, and very random. Although he knew that Namjoon and Seokjin had an intimate time there before he entered. It doesn't seem that it was Namjoon's.

If that's Namjoon's bite, it would be impossible. Because, Namjoon's teeth isn't pointy at all. And if it's just a bug, what kind of bug is it?

He then again, shrugged it off and continued walking, towards his office. While walking, and checking the schedules, he heard a scream.

He turned around, looked to the side but he haven't found anyone. Just then, he heard the elevator rang, and opened. He stopped on his tracks, and breathed, his heart was beating so fast, thinking it's maybe a serial killer.

He looked at the person slowly, not wanting to get him triggered or something, but it was just the janitor. He sighed in releif. The janitor walk passed him, pushing a cart, that seems to have a lot of garbags. The janitor greeted Jungkook, as Jungkook greeted back, awkwardly.

After a couple of minutes standing there, thinking of the weird things happened in this building, he sighed and just shrug it off.

Then he walked to his office, turned on his computer, and decided to ignore the party downstairs, and stay tonight to finish his paper works.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.