Chapter 33

" When is jamai ji planning to come here? " Vrushali asked as she was strolling in the garden with vedangi.
Vedangi forced a smile on her face,
" He told that he is trying, but there are so much responsibilities that he is finding hard to take out time " Vedangi lied, she haven't even opened his letter yet. " You both talk through letters? " Vrushali asked smiling, " Um.. Yes.. " Vedangi fake blushed. She tried hard to control her tears and bit her lips.

" Just two more months and you both would be together " Vrushali rocked her hair, eyes filled with motherly love. Just then they heard Neighing of horses, they turned to see shankh and shvet standing there. Matsya kumars dismounted their horses and came towards the mother - daughter duo, smiling widely. Vedangi bit her lips tightly , but was unable to control her tears looking at shvet, who was grinning at her. She whirled and went inside running, wiping her tears.

" Putri... Meenu " Vrushali called her, but she didn't stop. " Bhabhi sharma gayi ( bhabhi felt shy) " Shankh said making shvet blush and vrushali giggle. " Jamai ji, matsya kumar, come in " Vrushali went in and called everyone else, snigdha did their aarti and welcomed them in.
************************************
" You should go and talk with him, he has came this long for you dhana " Maitreyi insisted vedangi, " But vahini he didn't even bother to send me even a letter, isn't it natural that I would be angry on him " Vedangi argued. " I know you must be angry, but just don't stop talking with him. Ask him, why did he do this, he must also be facing some problem. Understood? " Maitreyi explained her.

A dasi came in and announced that shvet was asking permission to come in, vedangi nodded in a yes, maitreyi stood away from her. " Vedangi, how are you? " He asked , she turned to the other side, " How does that matter you now? You never asked me how am I? Never send me any letter, neither replied to the one I had wrote didn't even bother to check am I dead or ali.... " Before she could complete her sentence, a pair of arms hugged her tightly.

She embraced him back, both crying in each other's arms, " Never say something like this, I am going to die before you" He said separating her. Vedangi looked for maitreyi, but she had already slipped out of the room, leaving them both alone. " Why didn't you send me any letters, you know right, it's a tough time for me! " She said, her tone angry. " Mamashree had kept me much busy these days, I haven't even slept properly, I am sorry vedu " He said with puppy eyes, holding his ears.

" But you would have atleast replied to the one I had wrote to you " Vedangi pouted. Shvet realised, her love was deep, but her anger was much deeper, " Vedu, I really didn't receive any letter I am saying the truth " He insisted. " But you didn't even bother to check on me? Do you really care for me? " Vedangi argued back.

" This is what you do vedangi! Always jumping to conclusions, I am telling my mamashree had kept me busy. But I understand that you need me and look I am here " He cried. " I agree what you are saying is right, but what I am saying is also right!!! " Vedangi argued back. " Vedangi, please lower your volume! Others would hear us " Shvet pleaded, though he was angry.
" Erghhhh! Please.... Please let me be alone! I request " She said, clutching her hair tightly.

Shvet took deep breaths, to control himself, rocked her head lightly and walked out of her chamber. Maitreyi came in immediately hugging and trying to comfort vedangi, who was crying. Shatrunjay went behind shvet to pacify and console him.
************************************
Vrishasen, snigdha, chitrasen, maitreyi, lakshmana, shankh and shatrunjay were sitting together thinking how to resolve the fight between shvekshi ( shvet and meenu).
" I think they should give each other time " Shankh said. " But how could they, here between all elders " Snigdha said. " Agreed " Chitrasen nodded, " I have an idea " Maitreyi snapped, everyone's eyes darted towards her with hope.

" Champanagar " She said, slowly looking towards everyone, savouring their expressions. " How? " Shatrunjay asked raising eyebrow.
Maitreyi smiled and whispered a plan, making everyone else pass a smile. " Awww my wife is so intelligent " Chitrasen hugged her immediately and kissed her cheek.
" Arya! " Maitreyi glared at him, rolling her eyes, making everyone else giggle.

" Important note to lakshmana and shankh, please don't leak this to dhanu or jamai ji " Vrishasen warned them, both of them nodded giggling.
************************************
Vedangi and shvet came to karna's room as vrushali had called them. They found chitrasen, maitreyi, vrishasen, snigdha, lakshmana, shankh and shatrunjay discussing something among them, but they all were just acting. " Maybe their wedding date is being fixed " Shankh said, " Not without your parents kumar " Vrishasen cleared.

" Maybe we are going back to hastinapur " Maitreyi said, " No... I want to spend more time here " Lakshmana said, everyone rolled their eyes, " Don't overact lakshu " Snigdha whispered in her ears, forcing a smile, " Me and arya are going to stay here , you may stay with us " . " Yes.. But tai... She should also stay with me " Lakshmana pouted.
" Mani! We don't even know why are we being called her " Vedangi shook her head and stood besides snigdha, away from shvet.

Vrushali and karna, who saw it from the door, passed concerned glances,
" Every husband and wife have fights and they solve it themselves, let them do it too without we interfering " Karna explained vrushali, who was concerned a lot, for her daughter.
Vrushali nodded, " But we can at least be the catalyst, to bring them together " , Karna couldn't help but smile adoring his dear wife, she perfectly knew how to solve problems. " Come let's go inside " He gestured.

" Why everyone so silent today? " Vrushali asked her kids, who were ever chirping. " Nothing sasubai, the most chirpy bird had fallen silent " Snigdha said enough for vedangi to lift her head and raise her head . " Well , you all are going to champanagar tomorrow morning and returning evening itself " Karna announced. " Everyone? " Vedangi asked glancing at shvet, " Yes " Vrushali answered as maitreyi passed her an assuring nod.

None of them questioned why, as they knew, Karna and vrushali were also part of their plan. " Okay maa okay baba " Vedangi said and walked away nervously. " Jamai ji, our child is naive, please try to understand her " Vrushali said her eyes filled with concern. " No need to worry matashree " Shvet smiled at them assuring.
************************************
Hey, my lovely readers, the next part is here.
So, ShveKshi is the ship name of shvet and meenakshi, how's it?
Hope you liked reading this part, let me know through your comments, they are much important for me💖.