Chapter 3: My Master

Thanks anyone for reading my new stories. This and 'Love me, Feisty' I want to thank you to my loyal readers. I really appreciate your kind feedback and it makes me already very happy when you continue reading it.

Please support and continue reading it!

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥

What happened to me?

Where am I?

When I gain consciousness, I slowly opened my eyes, gosh, it feels like my body was thrown everywhere. It hurts to move even a muscle and this horrible headache.

I roamed my eyes around this unfamiliar room. It's dark inside. The only light I have in order for me to see the whole place is the lamp next to the bed. Now, I realized that I am not in a normal house.

This is a hotel.

A penthouse actually. There is a large window in front of this king sized bed that I am lying. I remove the thick blanket that is covering half of my body and drop my feet on the floor as I walk closer to the huge window.

"Wow" I quietly murmured. The view from here is jaw dropping. You can see the whole city from here. How breath taking beautiful the city lights are.

So amazing.

"I see you're awake now."

I jump at the spot I was standing in surprise. A man in white suit leaning on the door frame, with door slightly open. The upper buttons of his suit are left unbuttoned, his black pants look so perfect on him.

Then my eyes widen, remembering what happened. This man bought me at the auction. He is definitely that man for sure. I can't forget that those piercing eyes that stares at me with coldness.

"Are you just going to stare at your master like that?" He asked breaking my thoughts. He turns on the light and walks closer to me.

"Master?" I stepped back as he walk nearer and nearer. I only stopped when my back hits the large window.

He stood in front of me, his eyes gazing at me from head to toe. My heart is beating too fast and I think he can hear it too if that is even possible but I can really hear my heart.

The air between us is cold and I don't know what is going on but his presence is really strong and it scares me.

He raised his hand to me and I closed my eyes while turning my face away from him to avoid his touch but slowly I felt his fingers run though the side of my face. I don't know if I should be shivering in excitement or discuss but he had this electric feeling going through his hands to mine.

"I am your master." he replied "I bought you worth fifty million dollars remember?"

"I don't even know anything about that! Men suddenly came to me in my workplace and kidnapped me." I told him, crossing my arms. I am expecting him to let me free but no.

"This is not the first time that something like that happened. " he replied, placing his hand inside his pocket. "Those men will just randomly pick a woman they want to auction. From what I heard, they have been watching for months."

"You mean, I'm being followed?"

"Yes, and don't worry about it. Like I said earlier, you are not the first time a woman was sold in that auction."

"So that means you bought girls before?" I asked out of curiosity.

He shook his head "You are the only one bought in an auction" he replied, stepping away making me breathe some air.