12. Telling the truth

Y/n's POV

„What the fuck!?" Nat and I said at the same time.

I jumped of her bed. „Fuck!" I shouted. Fuck, fuck, fuck. How did that happen? „This- I didn't want this to happen." I said.

„Me neither. I mean, I hate you. You're an idiot!" Natasha shouted
„Yeah, I hate you too. You're a bitch."

„Okaayy. Let's just forget what just happened. We are drunk and we did it by mistake. That has never happened." Nat said.
„Yes, that has never happened. We still hate each other. Nothing has changed."
„Yes."
„Yes, good."
„Good."
This is weird. I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I splashed cold water in my face, to cool it down. How the fuck did that happen? I'll never drink alcohol again.

When I got out of the bathroom, Natasha acted like she was sleeping. I could hear that her breathing wasn't regular. But I didn't want to talk to her either, so I was thankful that she acted like she was sleeping.
I fell asleep pretty easily, probably because of the alcohol.

Nat's POV
When Y/n got out of the bathroom, I acted like I was sleeping. I just really didn't want to talk to her. The whole Y/n-thing was just too confusing. I mean, she is hot. But that's not a reason to kiss her, or is it? But there isn't any other reason, except for the alcohol. I guess it's just because of the alcohol. I need to think about this tomorrow. It's just weird. So weird.

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. Fuck you, vodka.
When I sat up, I looked over to Y/n, who was awake too. We made eye contact, but after a second Y/n looked away.

„I hate you, Romanoff." She said.
I rolled my eyes. I hate you too, Y/l/n."

The remaining days, we avoided each other completely. We didn't get up at the same time, we didn't eat together and we didn't want to talk to each other. The few things we said to each other during these days weren't really nice.
Y/n was only nice to me, when she woke me up three more times, because I had a night mare. She hugged me and stroked my hair, until I was asleep again. This really helped me.
Always when I thought about Y/n, the night we accidentally kissed or the nights she comforted me, I just forced my brain to think about something else. Sadly this didn't always work. But I came to the conclusion, that I really hated her and nothing else.

When the week was finaly over, I was so relieved. No more Y/n. No more confusion. No more idiots. But I felt something hurtful in my heart, I couldn't figure out.

Tony's private airplane brought us back to the Avengers Tower.
Tony and Wanda awaited us.
„How was it?" Tony asked smirking.

„It was simply shit. Natasha's a bitch." Y/n said and gave me the finger.
„Yeah, it was just shit. Y/n is an idiot. And I hate you, Tony, for forcing us to go on a mission together." I shouted the last word.
I really tried not to think about the kiss. But like always, I failed. I hope Wanda doesn't read my mind.
I looked at Wanda. She raised an eyebrow and said: „Nat, I did indeed read your mind. We need to talk right now."

She grabbed my wrist and walked to my room. She pushed me on the bed and locked the door.
„I won't let you out, until you've told me everything." She said and sat next to me on the bed.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

„And remember I can read minds."

Fuck.

She chuckled. „Do you want to start, or should we start with the kiss I saw in your head"

„What?! No, I start." I cleared my throat. I knew I could trust Wanda and I couldn't figure this whole thing out on my own. So I told her about the nightmares, the fondue-night, the kiss and everything else.
„Okay, wow. What do you feel for Y/n." Wanda asked.
„Y/n?! I- I hate her... She's an idiot."

Wanda raised an eyebrow.
I sighed. „I don't know, okay? I just don't fucking know! This is so confusing. I should hate her. I mean, she hates me. So I have to hate her. But my belly jumps every time I see her and I don't know why. And every time she touches me, my heartbeat goes much faster. But I don't think I like her. The only thing I like about her is the glow in her eyes when she eats. Or when she twitches her cute little nose, when she's talking about something she likes. And the fact, that she's just happy and a little sunshine. When I'm sad she just makes me happy. And yeah, she simply is hot as fuck. But I don't know if I like her."

Wanda smiled at me. „Are you sure you don't have feelings for her? Natasha don't lie to yourself."
I didn't answer. Ok, I guess I like her. I like like her. I love her.

„Okay, that's so cute!" Wanda said and hugged me.
„Did you seriously read my mind again?! Just don't tell anyone. Don't you dare to tell anyone."
„You're little crush is safe with me. I knew it! I fucking knew it!"
I rolled my eyes.

„You don't have to be embarrassed about this. Love is great." Wanda smiled.
„I. Am. Not. Embarrassed. But I don't want to talk about it. She hates me and I have to stop liking her."
„I think she likes you too."
Wait, what? „No, I know that she doesn't have feelings for me."
„How would you know that?"
„I just know it. Can you please go out now? I need time for myself."
Wanda hugged me again. „Thanks for telling me the truth." Then she got out.

When Wanda was gone, tears just came into my eyes. I have feelings for Y/n and she doesn't like me back. Fuck. How did that happen? I don't want to cry. I never cry.

Y/n's POV
After I talked a bit with Tony, I went to my room.
I sat on my bed, stared at the ceiling and let my mind wander. Pretty soon my thoughts were all back with Natasha.

Suddenly Wanda burst in my room and closed the door behind her.
„You have feelings for her, don't you?"
She looked me in the eyes. I just couldn't lie to her.
I sighed. „Yes, I do. I have feelings for Natasha."

Wanda hugged me tight. „You're so cute."
I smiled a bit embarrassed. „But what should I do, Wanda. She hates me. Why can't I just like someone else?"
„Y/n, you should really talk to Nat."
„No. Why should I? She hates me. But promise me that you won't tell anyone." I said.
„I promise I won't tell anyone. But talk to Natasha, please." Wanda said and left my room.

Fuck. I really fell for Romanoff.