Epilogue

Play the song 👆.

Kung meron mang kanta para sa book na ito, it will be On My Own by Ashes Remain dahil itong kanta talaga pinakinggan ko habang sinusulat ko ang kwento ni Ruckus at Sunset.

"SAI! SIXTH! SAGE!" Ruckus shouted as he gritted his teeth from annoyance.

Damn it! When will these three headaches will stop making his head hurt!

Inabangan niya ang tatlo niyang nagbibinatang mga anak sa dulo ng hagdan na walang ginawa kundi pumasok sa kung ano-anong gulo at kalokohan.

Tang'na talaga sarap pagbubuhulin ng tatlong 'to.

"Damn it! Get down here you three!" Ruckus shouted again when he didn't hear their footsteps.

"Aye, aye captain!" It was Sixth.

"Coming papa!" That was Sage, calling him again papa using this weird accent to annoy him.

"We're coming, we're coming! Hey dad!" Sai gave him a wink when he popped up on top of the stairs followed by his brothers Sage and Sixth with those damn mischievous smirks.

The three look very much alike aside from the difference in the color of their eyes. Sai have brown, Sixth has gray and Sage has one brown and the other is gray. They were a bundle of joy when they were born but when they grew up, they became a bundle of idiots and headaches.

Nonetheless, he loves these three very much. It's just sometimes they push his nerves to the edge he just wants to throttle these three.

"Wooh, dad, chill and snap out of that nerve-wracking glare," Sixth told him, smirking smugly.

Sage brushes his hands together with a wide grin before asking, "What is it, Dad?"

"Don't ask me that, Sage." Ruckus pinned him with his glare. "Tell me, why the heck I'm receiving this?!"

Binato niya sa dibdib ni Sai ang isang puting sobre na mabilis nitong hinawakan at binuksan.

Nagsilipan naman ang dalawa para makibasa saka sabay sabay na nagkamot ng ulo ang mga ito at binigyan siya ng pilit na ngiti.

"Uhm, Dad..." Sage cleared his throat while Ruckus narrowed his eyes. "It was just three times cutting class—"

"Three times, huh?" Ruckus sarcastically cut off. "How about I cut all your allowance three times?" He asked.

"Oh, the horror..." Sixth grazed his chest with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Sixth, are you taking me seriously?" Ruckus asked his son, his patience running low.

"Well, Dad..." Sage trailed, "even if you take all our allowance, we still got millions. Let's remind you, that we earn from the video games we developed; the Battle for the Crown. We are millionaires Dad."

Nagtagis ang ang bagang niya sa sinabi ng anak. It is awesome they made their selves a millionaire at the age of seventeen but damn it!

Huminga si Ruckus ng malalim saka mabilis na nag-isip ng paraan para magtino ang mga ito sa pag-aaral. Tang'na talaga mahirap magka-anak ng matalino at ayaw dumepende sayo. These kids grew up very much independent. His wife made sure they knew things and will grow up not leaning on anyone. But this triplet, however, is very dependent on each other. Just like how he was dependent on his twin Kronack when they were young.

"Very well, then..." Ruckus smirked after getting a good way to make them follow him. "I'm severing the ties of Crown's Electronics from that video game you have. Let's see if you get your business going without the support from my company."