22

Jolene's pov:

Tadashi didn't really allowed me return to work for the rest of the week instead he told me to rest so I can recover that incident, he took me on dates justbto cheer me up and really appreciated it. Today was another Monday, I felt refreshed and energies.

Tadashi drove Miako and I to school himself, the drive was silent until the car halted in front of the building "Bye mother and father!" Miako said before exiting the car "Should we have lunch together?" Tadashi asked as I was about to exit the car "Yeah, I choose the place" I said.

"Good text me so I can pick you up" he placed a kiss on my lips "I love you, bye" I said before exiting the car "I love you too, bye" Tadashi said before I left. Now I had to look for Mr. Sato, I needed to give him a thank you gift.

As I made it into the school building I was tackled down with a hug "I miss you!" Akane said "I miss you as well but I'm here" I said "Your looking sexy in this bodyfitted dress" Akane said "You look sexy as well" I said "Mr. Sato brought men to start on the construction for Mr. Yamada's college, Mr. Yamada gave him a nice and spacious office so he can work" Akane said.

"I need to see him so I can give him this thank you gift" I said "Then he'll should be in his office" Akane said "I'll see you later" I said before going to Mr. Sato office, as I made it to his office I softly knock on the door and I heard a simple 'come in'.

I entered the office to see Mr. Sato who was at work "Good morning" I said "Oh! Good morning, how are you?" Mr. Sato asked with a smile "I'm fine and I bought you this thank you gift" I said placing a small paper bag on his desk "You didn't have too-" I cut him off.

"I owe you for saving me, don't think we're friends" I said "Why is it that you avoid me? I never did anything wrong to you or is it about when we met at that club a few months back" Mr. Sato said walking closer to me.

"No, if you'll exuse me I have kids to teach" I said before leaving his office. Classes soon commence and I taught a new topic, during break time Tadashi called "Hello" I answer the call "Hi baby, I can't have lunch with you today as Yushiro forgot to tell me I had to meet with a business partner" Tadashi said, I could hear the anger in his voice.

"It's okay don't put all the blame on Yushiro, he has so much to worry about" I chuckled "I know but he could've recheck my agenda but he was too focus have a little heated session with his wife last night" Tadashi said "Don't kill him, my love, I'll make dinner" I said "Okay bye I love you" Tadashi said before hanging up.

"You never told me you have a boyfriend" I turn around to see Mr. Sato "Do I have to tell you every single thing?" I raised an eyebrow "Your really have a bad attitude" Mr. Sato chuckled "Whatever. I have important things to do" I said before walking.

At lunch Akane and I went to a restaurant which was few blocks away, Kenji couldn't come with us since he was busy. After ordering our food we sat and of course gossip new news "Okay do all the female teachers are doing everything in their power to win Mr. Sato's heart as he's currently single" Akane said.

"No wonder your wearing two pound of makeup" I said "Hey! You never know when you can get a chance" Akane said "I wish you luck my friend" I said "You know my ex boyfriend cheated on me so I'm trying to find the perfect man" Akane.

I then saw Mr. Sato entering and approaching us "I guess you have luck today, your prince charming is coming your way" I said "How do I look?" Akane asked fixing her hair "The beautiful girl I know" I said "Hi! Ladies didn't expect to see you here" Mr. Sato said with a smile.

"You can join us if you like" I said, a chair was next to Akane so she was in luck. After sometime everything was going smoothly, Mr. Sato and Akane were having their own conversation, I just silently left the restaurant, I guess love is in the air.

Later that night after dinner I was cuddling with my boyfriend and we were telling each othet about our day, "Tadashi, when was the last time your brother Eiji visit you?" I asked "Almost ten years, we don't have a close relationship" Tadashi said "Money and power ruin Eiji, it's like it blinded him" Tadashi added.

"It's okay, maybe one day he'll realise" I said "Stop worrying your pretty head about my family matters, everything is healing. Just sleep" Tadashi placed a kiss on my forehead before slumber welcomed me.......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)