Prologue

A nightclub with dim lights and a DJ playing loud music. A lot of youngsters are dancing, drinking and having fun. A beautiful young girl in her mid twenties is dancing with her friends. She is short, slim and fair. Her brown hair is left loose. She wears a short champagne coloured dress with halter neck and high matching heels.

A group of 5 young men, standing at the bar with their drinks keep ogling at the girls dancing little ahead.
"Bro, look at those girls. Uff hot!"
"Especially the one in that short dress. Look at her legs.. "
"Man! Do something! I can't control myself anymore. Ronny! Yaar do something."
Ronny is one of the five guys in their mid 20's. He is tall, fair and has a good physique with broad shoulders and thick biceps.

Ronny turns to see her, gives a devilish smile.
"Girls die to get into Ronny's bed. And those who don't.. ultimately end up there any how. I will get her too by hook or crook."
He signals his friends to join him on the dance floor. And they start dancing next to the girls.

The girls dancing find the boys coming and dancing next to them.
One of the girls says, "Did you see him? He is handsome."
"That's Ronny. Ranjit Singhania, the playboy."
"Hmm.. And see who is his next target? He is staring only at you, Sana."
The girl in the champagne coloured dress turns to check Ronny out and says,"He is not Shehnaaz Suri's type."

"Then tujhe kaise ladka chahiye?"
"I want a real man. Like jo fake na ho. He must be handsome but at the same time caring, loving and respectful towards women. One who is logical. And most importantly woh jo mujhe sambhal sake. "
"That's true. Tujhe sambhal na, tere nakhre jhelna is very tough."
They all including Sana start to laugh.

Sana and the girls leave the dance floor and go to the lounge area. They order drinks for everyone and start talking.
"Hi ladies!"
Sana looks up to find Ronny smiling at her and his friends standing behind him. She ignores him and keeps talking to her friends.
Ronny comes closer to her and says,"That's rude sweetheart! By the way, I am Ronny. Why don't I buy you a drink?"

Sana stands up, "Shehnaaz Suri can buy this whole place and keep giving people free drinks for years to come. I don't need you to buy anything for me. So I may appear rude to you, I feel it's an attitude. And you know this suits me. You can now get lost."
She looks at the girls and signals them to go.

"Bro, yeh toh attitude de ke chali gai. Now what?"
"Just wait and watch."

Sana hugs her friends and gets into her car. She puts on the music as she drives towards her home. The automobile suddenly stops on the side of the road with a loud noise and a jolt. She tries to start it again but it does not. She slams her hands on the steering wheel and pulls out her phone from her clutch. But before she could make a call, the phone shut down with music.

"Shit! No battery! Ab kya karu? I can't call anyone to come and pick me up. I should have got the driver, like Daddy was asking me to."
She gets down from her car and walks towards the road, hoping to get a taxi home. And just then a SUV stops right in front of her. The window rolls down and Ronny gazes at her with a devilish grin.

"Hello baby! Did your car break down? We can give you a lift."
Sana tries to go away but two boys get down and grab her. She kicks them hard, one at the middle of his legs and another on the shin. She pushes them and tries to run away.
Ronny and the others leave the car and follow her.

Sana is exhausted now. Her feet is killing her and she is breathing hard. She tries to cross a street but the blinding lights of a vehicle makes her stop. She dashes with it and falls on the floor unconscious.

The door of the taxi opens and the driver gets down. He rushes towards her and turns her to check. He sees her face, beautiful, innocent and tired. He for a moment gets lost in her allure. He shakes his head and pats her on her cheeks.
"Madam? Madam? Are you alright?"
Sana opens her eyes and sees a blurred face.
"Tum thik ho?"
Sana nods her head and points at the direction she came.

He turns back to see a group of boys coming towards them.
"Oh! These bas*** are after you. You don't worry Madam. Inn logon ke liye apan kafi hai."
He helps her on her feet and makes her sit inside his taxi.
"Aye you driver, kidhar le ke jaa raha hai usse? She is with us. We were dropping her home. We know her, we will take her home. Move away."
He smiles, "Dhakan, apan ke chehre pe gadha likha hai kya? If you were dropping her home then why was she running away from you? If you want your own good, just go home."

"Aye, Driver, get lost from here. Or else we will break every bone of your body. "
Ronny screams, staring at him.
"This is not just any driver. If I just put my finger on you, you all will forget your father's name. Apan ko dhamki nahi dene ka, kya?"

Ronny signals one of his friends and he rushes to hit him. He moves away, kicks on his leg and he falls hard on the floor.
Two guys then come and he grabs their hands. He pushes them back and hits them on their chests. He grabs another one from his neck and slams him on the car's bonnet. Ronny screams and rushes towards him. He smiles and ducks when he throws a punch. He lands a punch on his abdomen. When he bends to clutch his stomach, he punches his face, breaking his nose.

The friends of Ronny hold him and step back.
"Good! Futo sab yahan se. Next time agar apan tum lukhon ko dekhega na kisi ladki ke saath misbehave karte huye, ayi shapat ek ek ko shale etna marega ki sau phoste ganje paida honge. This is Sidharth's promise."

Sidharth turns to find the back seat vacant. He lools ahead to see her getting inside a car with another girl.
"Oye madam! Oh hello!"
He calls her but she doesn't even looks back. He smiles and runs his fingers through his hair. The clouds above him rubbles and it starts to drizzle. He looks up to the sky and closes eyes, letting the water wash away his tiredness.

"Sid yaar, yeh ladki tereko mud ke bhi nahi dekhne wali hai. Forget her. But how beautiful was she!"
He slams his head, "You have gone crazy. Forget her. You have this rain to call you it's own. Embrace it and get back to work.."
He laughs and extends his hand and says,
"Yeh barish ki boonde,
Kyun majboor kare pyar karne ko.
Yeh toh janti hai mujhe,
Phir kyun sataye mere iss nadan dil ko.
Main toh ek aam insaan hun.
Mere aukat nahi unn taron ko chune ki.
Jab main khush hun iss zameen par,
Phir kyun main chahoon aasman mein udne ki."

Hi friends,
The highest number of votes went to the first title and cover. So here we are with the first instalment of Falling in Love..
Do read and tell me how it is. And do send stars by clicking the star below.
Please give this story the same amount of love like you had given to Everything is Only for You.🤗
Love is not easy💕💕💕💕