Chapter 45

Surprise!!!!

Happy or sad to see me ?? Huh ?? 😏😏

This update is dedicated to my dear elder sister AkshaKala. She is taking a lots of stress these day so to uplift her mood here is a small chartbuster for her from my side .

Hope it helps you dii . Love you !!

Keerti looked  down in the lap where small krishna idol was placed in her lap

Keerti looked  down in the lap where small krishna idol was placed in her lap. Before sitting in her car , her father have gifted her this so that whenever she misses them she have him around her . She caressed the idol and look at krishi who was peacefully sleeping in ishika's lap while naksh was looking at something on his phone . Her thought went to her grandmother and her aunt advise which they have given her before her departure. Her eyes became glossy as thought about their words .

" Try to make your marriage successful and keep in your mind that our reputation is in your hands and already you have done enough damage in past . So try not to do anything this time and listen and obey what your husband and in laws says "

" Already you have done enough damage to my brother's reputation . Try to be happy and never disappoint him , he is already dealing with lots of problem because of your past . So keep control this small mouth of yours and listen to your husband "

She looked out of window and thought of their words . What was her fault that her first marriage failed . She tired everything which was in her hands , from impressing her in laws and nodding at their every thought, from obeying their saying as command to handling their verbal torture everything,  she had handle .

She didn't even said a word when they used to taunt her as barren women in front of everyone and even her so called husband who always claimed to love her and support her in any situation was silent and passing her disgusting look but finally when water had gone overboard and she couldn't survive at that circumstances she decided to take divorced but before she could ask her husband asked her to leave him and next week he sent her the divorce papers and in a month he got married and is now happily living with his daughter and wife but now it is all past . She is starting a new life giving her self a second chance , her broken trust a second chance , her self respect a second chance and about love she don't know . She don't know she would he able to fall for naksh or not . She liked him and was comfortable with him but love she don't know . Let's future and circumstances decide that . For now her only motive is to be the best mother to krishi and good life  partner to naksh .