Chapter-45

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy......

Ahad's pov.

As the doctor came out, me and Inaya quickly ran towards him

As the doctor came out, me and Inaya quickly ran towards him. Everyone came behind us.

"Doctor how is reyan now, is he ok - I asked and many thoughts were roaming in my head.

"Please tell me he is fine, please - asked Inaya cryingly, The ladies calmed her down.

"I am sorry Mr Hussain, Actually he has severe head injury, his left arm is fractured and his right ankle is cracked, the surgery was successful but we are keeping him under observation for 48 hours and there are chances that he can slip into coma. We can't say anything otherwise, please pray to god now - said the doctor placing his hand on my shoulder and then left.

Listening to doctor, my hands were trembling, I was not uttering a word.
His words were again and again coming in my mind. I turned to see Inaya standing there silently. Tears were flowing from her eyes, I halted at my words when I saw, mom sat on the floor and started crying.

I ran to her and sat on floor "Mom please, I can't see you like this. He will be fine don't cry - I said wiping her tears which were continuously flowing from eyes.

"Yes mom, don't lose hopes. We should never lose hopes, if only one percent chances are left then also don't lose Hopes - said izzah consoling mom and Inaya. Her words were having the deepest meaning.

We should never lose hopes, if only one percent chances are left then also don't lose hopes.

I always said that izzah is my strength, she actually is. Her words are my strength, her talks are my strength. She believes in hopes that is my strength. She herself is my strength.

Her names meaning is power, strength. Her eyes holding the emotions that nothing is impossible, it's my strength.
Looking at her, listening her talks gave me the power, the strength. I took a deep breath, held mom from her shoulder and made her sit on the chair.

"Mom, Izzah is correct. We should pray to god, reyan will be fine - I said in determined tone, she also wiped her tears. Inaya sat beside mom keeping her head on mom's lap.

Mom started caressing her hairs lovingly, Inaya was not uttering a word. Suddenly, Farooq uncle (Reyan's father) came running, his eyes were blood shot red, he was crying and tears were still flowing from his eyes.

"My son my son, reyan where he is - he said cryingly, as he saw me he came towards me.

"Ahad where he is - he asked, I made him sit on chair, calming him down.

"Uncle please calm down, he is fine. The surgery was successful, he is kept under observation for 48 hours - I said calming him, he was crying badly and as he saw Inaya, his demeanour changed.