1. To Dear Moon Goddess.

Jimin's POV

I don't know how long I could continue this act. He didn't care for me even a little bit I was just a tool that he used to gain the power and I knew it, cause he didn't hesitate a bit to say it out loud whenever we are alone.

But the thing that breaks me the most is my stupid self couldn't say no to him. Even though I knew these whole lovely caring acts are fake still I am melting at his slightest touch, one soft word, a little bit of attention he rarely pays on me.

I am helpless,desperate and broken why I should have to go through all these moon goddess why?.

I pray to her every night while asking her to take the life, of course not his but mine, I asked her to take my own life and save me from this agony.

Even in my prays, I couldn't wish bad luck for him that's what his alpha means to an omega.

As every other omega in the pack, I am also dying to be with my alpha. Dream to snuggle into his embrace while wearing his scent, lean on his shoulder rest on his chest but as I mentioned earlier all those things are just a dream to me.

Let me introduce myself first. I am park jimin now i am a Min so now i am Min Jimin. I am the eldest son of the Park pack. My pack is the strongest in the west, after the Min pack.
So when the min pack's elders came up with a proposal for arranged marriage thing with their pack's heir min yoongi, who soon to be the leader of the strongest pack;
we park's could not able to say no as an answer.

Because we are not strong as min's and at the same time min's currently in a huge need to gain more power to go against the packs in the north. So even though our pack says no to this marriage we knew we have to pay it off sooner or later.

My father is the head of my pack. Since I was just a newborn child, there was so much negligence that came toward me for being born as an omega since I am the first child of my parents.

when the pack knew their head's first child is an omega son whole pack went on a disappointment.
But gaining relief to everyone my parents got another son, not a mere omega son but an alpha son as their second child. Yes, it's my brother Park jungkook who means me the world. My parents loved us a lot and yes we are blessed to be their kids.

By considering all these things I made up my mind to say yes to this marriage. My parents were over the moon by hearing my answer, but i still remember my 18 years old brother wasn't that happy about this marriage cause he knew how much I dreamed about my future mate and our first encounter to be a romantic one.

"Hyung if you don't like it tell it to dad, he loves you a lot so he will understand you." "No kookie I am totally okay. This is the best I could ever do for you guys. So promised me to be a strong alpha and protect our pack" I promised you hyung. That's how I ensure my younger brother and make him believe that I am okay with this marriage.

All the things went damn fast and when the proposal came from the strongest pack my father was overwhelmed. I saw the happiness and relief he got from this proposal, in his eyes. Being the eldest son who is an omega I couldn't be any help to my pack, than agreeing to this marriage. I couldn't be the pack's heir since I am just an omega but I could help my people to be more stable by agreeing to this marriage.

* * * * *

The first time I saw him was our own wedding premises. Yoongi hyung who was soon to be my alpha was so handsome with his royal blue suit and well-styled hair.
My heart skips a beat at the very moment I saw him. He never spare me any glance until I take his hand at the altar. When our bond was bound by heaven after we exchange our vow, I still remember his very first glance what told to me.
Yes, he didn't turn his feelings into  words but his eyes told me he didn't need me in his life, I am not the one he wants to be with.

After the rituals held by the elder priest, he talked to my elders with utmost respect and care. I was so revealed by his action, though he seems to be a rough person he respects and welcomes my family as his. That's the only this I want at the current moment.

I didn't have big expectations about my future but I determined to be held with whatever coming to me and accept it.

* * * * *

This is the third month after our marriage.
For this entire 3 months, I was stressed, ignored, and invisible to my alpha.

Still, I remember what yoongi said on the first night after the wedding ceremony when we enter the chamber which was arranged for our first night.

" Listen there, you are my lawfully wedded partner but nothing more nothing less. Don't dare to step on my personal space and keep this in your mind we never sleep on the same bed. But you couldn't leave this room because I don't want my parents to be worried about this fake thing. So until we moved to our own house you can be anywhere in this room but not on my bed".

I was caught off guard by his cold wordings and expressionless face so I just nod and let him know I got him.

I wasn't expected him to act all sweet caring and lovely at once, but this isn't the way I want it to start between us.

As I heard about him, I knew he is a kind of tough and cold person but I never thought I am going to be treated by my alpha in such a cold way.

Life isn't sweet always. My happy life was now over. The time I felt loved by my family is now over, there isn't anyone who I could lean on. so I should be strong. I must bear this to help my people to be stable.

Upload 27/08/2021
Enjoy and feel free to comment your ideas.
To be continued