26

Next Morning.

The alarms in both of their phones began going off, and Kailani opened her eyes, jumping back to see Kentrell staring at her.

"Kentrell stop doing that." She clutched her chest, trying to catch her breath, and he chuckled.

Kailani's phone began ringing, and Kentrell scrunched his face up.

"Who the fuck calling you at 6am?" He frowned, grabbing her phone, and she took it from him, rolling her eyes.

"What?" Kailani answered, and Kentrell watched with a mug on his face.

"Sure, mkay. Bye whore." Kailani laughed, hanging up.

"Kailani wh-." Kentrell started, and Kailani cut him off.

"Kentrell don't say nothing to me right now." She said, getting out the bed and his mug deepened.

"Fuck you mean don't say nothing to you? Ian even do you nothing." Kentrell followed her in the bathroom.

"Youn hear me speaking to you Nene?" Kentrell asked once they finished brushing their teeth.

She tried walking out the bathroom, and he grabbed her hand, pulling her back.

"I said, youn hear me talking to you?" He repeated, looking down at her, and she rolled her eyes, snatching away from him.

She walked over to her dresser as he stared at her. He got dressed, never taking his eyes off of her.

"Kailani what you ignoring me for? You know ion like that." Kentrell frowned.

"Oh, you wanna know what I don't like? How you always accusing me of shit. Who else would call me in the morning DURING breakfast time, besides Ben nem? Kentrell you giving me very much toxic, and I'm not gone play with you too much longer. I swear on my life, you piss me off with this stupid bullshit you make up in your head one more time, and ya' done. Like foreal I don't fucking like when you act like that Kentrell. I be with you everyday, and you act like you don't trust me or something and I haven't gave you a reason not to." Kailani rambled, pulling her clothes on as Kentrell watched her.

"You think I'm playing, literally one more time. I'm literally begging you to piss me off. You think cause I forgive you every time you do weird shit like this, Ima keep doing it. I'm tryna cut you some slack because I know how you are and what you've been through, but you can't keep using the same tired ass excuse. I'm not fucking playing with you Kentrell." Kailani told him, and he sighed.

"I'm sorry Kai." He stood in front of her and she rolled her eyes.

"And stop doing that too. Sorry doesn't fix everything, especially if you do the same shit every time. You be switching your voice to that soft ass tone, stop manipulating me Kentrell. That shit pissing me off, get out my face I don't wanna be bothered with you right now." Kailani grabbed her phone and AirPods, about to walk out the door, and Kentrell pulled her in a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her torso, and she cried tears of anger.

"Kentrell bruh let me go. You always think you can fix shit by being sweet. If you feel like you can't trust me, you don't need to fucking be with me." She sniffed, and he didn't say anything as he held on to her.

He put his head in her neck, as she silently cried.

Kentrell rubbed her back, and a few minutes later she hugged him back.

"I'm serious Ken I'm not finna keep doing this. You're hurting my feelings." She sniffed, and he sighed.

"I'm sorry Kailani, I know I keep saying it but I do be sorry. I don't even know what to say man. I'm sorry I swear I am. I just ain't never did this before. I'm tryna do everything right and I'm still fucking up. I don't know how to do this Kai. I'm sorry." Kentrell mumbled, and she rolled her eyes.