2. What am I

Jimin's POV

As a 20 years old younger one, I was going through a lot of stress by this sudden marriage thing, only thing I beg from god continuously was yoongi to be an understanding person toward me who could comfort me and give strength to me to adjust.

But leaving me in a mental breakdown those very first wordings he used to communicate with me still haunting me at the sleepless nights.

I bet still he might didn't know how much I cried until midnight, on our first night while pressing my hands on lips to avoid sobs.

Sleeping on the icy cold floor alone on the very first day of our bonding was makes me feel like I am the most unwanted person to him, in this world.

After 7 days from our wedding, we were gifted a brand new well-furnished house with a beautifully maintained garden by my father-in-law.

It was located in a separate corner of the territory as it gives much freedom from the loud and busy pack members, same time it avoids me bumping into random pack members.

I felt so ease to being in a separate room than staying in the same room with him because even my presence is unbearable to him. I choose a room on the ground floor as my room. It was near to the front yard and there was a little pond near to my room so it was much relaxing and the morning breeze there was calming.

But I like to be around him, I wish I could be with him.
Though he didn't care about me I love to stay in the room filled with his strong yet calming scent.
Yes, my alpha has a much memorable scent, it is a mix of mint and lemon. He hates me so much and I still don't know the reason but I can bear it up.
Maybe one day he will be comfortable with me. So Jimin let's wait and see !!!

* * * * *

Yoongi hyung leave the house early hours of the morning and he barely came to the house by mid-night passing. I didn't get any chance to talk to him or at least see him properly.
Now he is the pack leader and he was working so hard with his pack members to won over the north pack.
He never talked to me, ruled me or at least he never comes across with me. Simply he didn't notice my whole existence.

On the very first day after we moved into our new house, he asked me to sit down with him at the kitchen table. I was wondered.
After I sat down he starts to talk.

"Little carefully I don't need any maids to be here so you have to arrange meals do the laundry and maintain the house. Do as I request and don't cause any troubles, that's it you may go now".

That's all he has to tell me. What am I, a maid who buys for his personal use ? a robot who only does what it asked to do?. I don't know, but whatever he told I simply agreed.

Until up to today that is the longest sentence he ever talked with me.
And I didn't dare to go against it. I learned to cook and managed to do the chores at my best.

* * * *

Now I barely see him at early hours because he never comes home early, right after came to the house, he simply takes a bite or two from whatever thing I set on the dining table and simply disappeared into his office room.

He seems didn't like to my cookings.
Yes I know I am not the best at cooking
But, since he refused to have any maids in the house to avoid others from knowing how our marriage thingy is going on, I try my best to learn recipes to impress him.

Typical Friday morning

Today morning I heard a sound when I am doing dishes after breakfast. I was so surprised to hear little giggles and soft cryings coming from the yard because no one came near the pack leader's house until today.

I open the door and walk around the house to see what happened.

Upload 27/08/2021
Enjoy and feel free to comment your ideas.
To be continued