22.

Pierre's P.O.V.

It's been a month, it is October now. A magical month of family life ticked by in a blink of an eye. 

My children and I moved in a new home: a very spacious, cosy, beautiful, lavish, modern mansion with blossoming garden, mellow yard and house for our beloved Biscuit. We are settling in more and more, loving our new permanent home. 

My business is now based here in London, so I could be with my treasures at all times. My sons handle their own business very well, I am beyond proud of them. We work very closely, utterly side by side, and it is exceedingly pleasant and makes me so damn happy. I have never thought that I will ever get to experience so much pride and joy daily without stopping, but God knows, I am adoring and cherishing every bit of it. 

My little darling is getting better every day: she is more confident and relaxed in new surroundings, her diet is incredible and she is attending art classes, as well as learning languages with me and practising that with her brothers. My gorgeous daughter also started ballet and acrobatic gymnastics; she is indescribably fond of those 2 things and her being as flexible as a gum is definitely a bonus. I always hear extremely positive comments about my little girl's efforts and progress and it makes me grin in joy as my heart flutters in the purest pride. 

She no longer needs any special medicine, which makes my delight pass its limits. My baby girl just has normal vitamins of all sorts in pill forms to support and boost up her immune system as it is autumn - nasty season with lots of sicknesses waltzing around. She also has a few gummy vitamins, but she eats those with utmost eagerness because they are shapes as different animals and flowers and taste nicely; these ones are just a bit sour, that's it. 

Overall, everything is sublime. Today is a big day for my little girl. 

Genevieve is remarkably erudite, just like my sons. I made sure my boys didn't waste their intelligence and I want to give my precious girl the same chance. I talked with her about interesting studying and fun tutoring, explains everything to her, and she eagerly picked homeschooling, leaving going to actual school choice out, and I supported her decision. 

Her comfort and safety mean everything to me. If she wants to be homeschool, then it is going to be that way. Vivi is trying very hard to beat her fears and step out of her comfort zone bit by bit, I am so proud of her, but I also want her to relax while studying, not stress and wreck her nerves. School won't vanish anywhere, she can enrol anytime and anytime. 

Tomorrow she has her first trial-class: to see what she will do, to get to know the teacher, to try different tasks, for teacher to see where her erudite level stands and similar. I chose teacher myself, having strict and nonnegotiable demands: best educations, accreditation, experience and recommendations; kind, honest, patient, attentive, hard working, friendly, positive, easy-going, calm, courteous and very good with kids. Money is not an issue at all. I have set of rules, which are to be followed under any circumstances. 

After a week of analysing all candidates, I found the best teacher for my little sweetheart - Mrs Marisol Bennet: 32 years old, incredible achievements, studies at Cambridge university, Master's Degree. She struck me as a very nice, well-mannered and benevolent person during interview. My boys also approved of her. 

Today I am taking my preciousness on school shopping. 

"De quoi ai-je même besoin, papa? J'ai des crayons colorés, des marqueurs, de la peinture, des crayons et une gomme rose."- wondered cutely my baby girl with a smile as i helped her to get out of our black Rolls-Royce, which I bought yesterday. (What do I even need, daddy? I have colourful pencils, markers, paint, crayons and a pink eraser.)