〖️Kangmin × Yeonho〗️³

The time the Younger fall alseep and than Hoyoung came in as he slowly wakes the younger up.

"Wake up Minie... its your turn to took care Yeonho...."

"Hm? Wait.. its my turn?"

"Yes and his crying cause you aren't there-"

Hoyoung couldn't continue his word as Kangmin already run away from his room and enter Yeonho room as fast as he can.

"This kid.."

As a family member, Yeonho was the youngest and Kangmin is the younger brother for Yeonho and Yeonho love Kangmin more than the others.

"Hey lil Yeonho~~~"

He pick the younger up as he could see Yeonho laugh and hugging him. He also give a baby kiss on Kangmin cheeks that make Kangmin smile.

"Sorry im late... you too cute and precious ~"

"Minie? You already up?"

"Oh! Hi hyung"

"Heh.. i forgot it was your turn.. thank god he wasn't crying not like last night.. he hate me as he threw his toys on my beautiful face!!!!"

"Dont be rude to Yeonho Dongheon hyung... his a nice child"

"By the way, Minchan was already finish cooking, how about we eat first"

"Right hyung- wait i did not brushing my teeth yet!!"

"That why i could smell something weird in this room.."

"HYUNG!!"

"FINE FINE IM LEAVING"

First Kangmin bring Yeonho out and went to the kitchen. Gyehyeon letting Yeonho seat on his own chair as Kangmin rushed went to the bathroom.

"This kid is so weird.."

"Not as weird as i am last night.."

"Could you not repeating the same thing Heoni?"

"Whatever.. i love my face Hoyoungie~"

Kangmin run back to the kitchen as he seat next to Yeonho. Now the all eating their Breakfast together.

Kangmin was feeding Yeonho as Yongseung keep on staring at Yeonho making Yeonho uncomfortable.

Yeonho start to cry as Kangmin shocked same thing as the others. Yongseung hide his embrace face from the others as they continue eating.

After they all finished Kangmin bringing Yeonho to the living room and seat down. He switch the tv on and letting the younger enjoying his cartoon.

Kangmin just smiling how cute Yeonho were as the others having a bad day with Yeonho.

Dongheon was been hit on the face by Yeonho toys that he just throw at him.

Hoyoung was stressed out by Yeonho.

Minchan's Shiba got wet by Yeonho saliva.

Gyehyeon never got his sleep every night causes of Yeonho crying.

And Yongseung was dying insdie cause Yeonho attitude.

The younger only love Kangmin cause of his kindness and sweetness in person.

.........

Here some normal work i made before! Not a request but little space Yeonho/little baby Yeonho with his favourite hyung Kangminie!

Its cute not gonna lie hehe