Chapter 11

"You tie me up, leave me with your..slaves and expect me to just act like nothings wrong?! You kidnapped me from my group!" You shout, the rope on you wrist rubbing them raw. "The mask you were with....does he carry a sniper? And does the other one use a sword.." he asked walking up to you. You look away, he's obviously been watching you guys for a while. Your a god candidate and you never realized how close another god was.
"Yes..what of it? If you got beef with them, it wasn't their own intentions!"

The man chuckled and sat in a chair across the room, crossing his legs in the process. "Oh I'd love to have a word with them. They killed my brother, what makes you think they won't do the same to you?" He asked smugly, twirling a small bag on his finger. "If you were truly a god candidate, you'd understand that some masks and gods can connect. Therefore they can't hurt the gods." You groan rolling your eyes, laying back against the ground. It was cold against your fingers. You could only hope they can find you before this guy kills you. "Yea I understand that, but continue to be a smart add and I'll throw you off this building."

You sit there and look around for anything you could use to cut the rope around your wrist. Sighing softly you laid against the ground. Looking at the ceiling, your mind began to wonder. You weren't sure if everyone was okay, or if they had been going on ahead of you. You missed them all dearly, wishing they'd find you quickly.

You'd been laying there for what seemed like hours. The lack of sleep was slowly seeping it's way into your mind. Being worried had caused you to stay awake, never sure if the man holding you hostage was going to change his mind. Letting your eyes close, you finally give into sleep. Never noticing the lack of masks in the room or the sound of a sniper being loaded.