2.Moles

Present day

Since that day Melick Grayson has taken me under his wing, when I grew older he told me that my dad and him were brothers by blood

Dad had been dating my mom for a while and then they got pregnant and had me, they didn't want me to grow up in the mafia life and tried their hardest to protect me from it. Ironic how that turned out.

Melick has treated me like his own daughter, and made me feel welcome In his home. He trained me; he taught me how to shoot a gun, how to kill a man without weapons, how to spot a mans weakness, how to know when someone is lying, how to dagger someone from a far distance.

He is the reason I've become the second best assassin in the world, the first is Drystan Caliban.

The bastard who's been trying to kill me for the past year but didn't have the nerve to do it himself.

I exceeded in all of these skills and made Merick proud. He's married to a woman from the Spanish mafia to create an alliance, he treats her like a queen and they are deeply in love. They had a daughter a few years younger than me, Vanessa but she moved out for college.

She looked a lot like me as we were cousins but we do not get along at all.

I jolt up from my sleep, panting, a bead of sweat running down my forehead.

It's happened again, nightmares, that same Christmas eve replaying and haunting my dreams every night, if I'm lucky I forget the dream within an hour.

Tonight I'm not lucky.

I walk over to my bathroom and wash my face, changing my clothes. I wear a black body suit and black jeans with a belt. I brush out my mid-brown hair which reached just shove my ass and put on my heels.

I shake off the jitters that the memory left me and get ready for what I'm supposed to do.

I hear Bear barking and I
Pet him before taking him down to the kitchen to feed him, he was a Great Dane breed and black. Honestly my second best friend.

Making my way out of the kitchen, hearing my heels click on the marble floor with every step I take. I I jog down the grand stairs and then take a right to the black oak door and push it open.

I look around the room, blood splattered across the walls, the shelves stacked with knives, salt, guns, gasoline, bombs- everything you can think of.

"Home." I sigh and smile to myself. I look over at the unconscious man whose been roped to the chair.

I walk over to him, shutting the door behind me and I slap his face. He still doesn't wake up. I take out my knife and slowly pierce it into the skin of his now heeled knee where I had shot him.