55. Te Quiero

I burst through the door and there he is. He stands tall beside the window. He looks so handsome.

"Sky—"

Before he's able to continue on I've pressed my lips to his with an urgency I haven't felt before. Like he's a dream and he could go up in smoke any minute. I'm on my tippy-toes to reach him and I'm pushing him back.

He's confused but he doesn't stop me. 

I kiss him and push him down on the bed. I get on top of him and continue to kiss him passionately. 

"What the fuck is going on?" Aron asks as I kiss his neck. 

"Are you complaining?" I pull away. 

"No!" Aron says quickly. 

"Good." I chuckle. "Strip."

He doesn't waste a second and takes off his clothes. I do the same and by the time we kiss again we're hungry for each other and it's like we spent years apart. 

Everything feel like ecstasy. Every kiss, every touch. It's magic. I'm proud of myself for not doing anything with Jimmy. This was so worth it. I love Aron and that shows in everything we do together. 

When we're finished I'm laying on his chest and we watch the sunrise from the bed. 

I stare at Aron's eyes as they glow in the sun. And I want to go again. 

"I love you." I blurt out before realizing it. 

Aron turns to me, looking just as shocked as I am. 

"What?" He mumbles. 

"I.. I love you, Aron." I feel so vulnerable saying this. But it's just the truth.

Aron smiles and kisses me. 

"Well, aren't you gonna say it back?" I chuckle. 

"Of course I love you, stupid. I told you a million times." He caresses my cheek. 

"I think you could definitely say it a bit more." 

Aron chuckles and kisses my nose. "I love you." 

Then he kisses my cheek. "I love you." 

I laugh. 

He kisses my ear and whispers: "I love you." 

I feel chills on my arm. 

I stare into his eyes as my heart beats out of my chest. I can't believe he loves me. I'm so lucky. 

"I can't take it when you stare at me like that." He leans in and kisses me again. 

"I can't take it when you look like that." I answer. 

He chuckles. 

I go back to laying on his chest. 

"Your mom never married your dad, right?" Aron asks, catching me off guard.

I shake my head. "Nope. I'm a bastard." I laugh. 

He chuckles too. 

"How do you feel about marriage?" Aron asks. 

"Um.." Kind of taken aback by this question. "I don't know.. I guess I don't really believe in it. I mean most married people that I know have gotten a divorce after like.. less than two years. And.. I don't know. It's just kind of stupid to me to get a piece of paper to prove you love someone. I think it's bullshit." 

Aron nods, staring at the ceiling. 

"Sure, but what about the people that do make it?  What about the married people that live on together till they die? Don't you want that?"