3.'Americans'

I was born without a father, my mother died due to childbirth

I grew up in the system, though that did not work out so I left it.

My old foster father would beat me, beat me until my back was laced red and I was on the edge of passing out.

I got my revenge though so that's fine.

I left my foster home and made some friends, friends who've stuck with me through everything. Not friends more like brothers, Ryen the one who has never left my side. We both started off with nothing, no money, no family. We lived on the streets, stealing just to get by.

Until one day Ryen and I were doing our usual 'visit' to the corner shop when we got caught and then arrested. We were seventeen at the time, the police held us in the station overnight.

In the morning we were to be released and put back into the system but a man came, Hadeon. He claimed that he were a far cousin of my fathers.

At first I did not believe him but Ryen suggested a DNA test, turns out he was right and we were related.

He told me that my father had left my mother after she got pregnant, Hadeon had tried talking him out of it but he didn't listen. He was soon after killed.

Hadeon let me and Ryen into his home, he said he was searching for me for a long time, he claimed that he was in love with my mother before I was born and my father found out.

Father tried to kill Hadeon but failed terribly, he ended up dead himself. Dumbass.

Hadeon led the the Italian mafia, I was to be the heir due to me being the only living relative of the next generation.

"Lorenzo was found killed." Hadeon busts open the door to my office.

"Delaynie." The bitch that just won't fucking die. I've been trying to put her in her grave for the last few years, she's managed to kill nearly fifty of my men.

Fifty men left dead by her hands.

I underestimated her, the neice of Falcone. Parents murdered in front of her, taken under wing by her uncle and aunt.

Grayson has managed to grow his mafia over the years, he's rivalling with Hadeon's in the ranks at this moment. We grew first then they fall second, they grow first after a while and we sink second. It's been like this since Delaynie came into work.

The enchantress.

Lures men by her beauty and then kills them. Every single person I'm in contact with talks about how 'hot' she is, what I've learnt is that when something is over hyped you're always disappointed.

The second best assassin in the world, me being first. She's nearly beat me to the first now and she needs to go down.

Americans.

Every man in this mafia has gone on and on about how sexy the girl is. I've never seen her before, well not her actual self. The photos I've seen are various, different hair in each picture, different eyes, different face structure.

"Yep, Delaynies at it again, apparently she was wearing this really tight black dress." Ryen walks into my office. I roll my eyes at him.

"You, Ryen and myself are having dinner with her uncle and her self, to make amends." He announces, I snap my head to him.

"The bitch that's killed my men, your men? We're going to sit down like she hasn't done major damage to us?" I scoff.

"That, Drystan, is your own fault. You had the clever idea to target Falcones niece and it backfired on you, multiple times." I pinch the bridge of my nose and take a breath, closing my laptop and pulling up my cuffs.

"If she died he would be vulnerable." I seethe through gritted teeth.

"Well she's very much alive and has just killed Lorenzo. We underestimated her, she's too powerful for you Drystan so what's the American saying? 'Can't beat them, join them.'"

"I don't mind getting to finally see the infamous enchantress." Ryen buts in, he acts like a fucking frat boy all the time even though we both are 23.

"Ryen shut up." Hadeon glares at him and he holds his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry boss man, so when's this dinner? Ryen questions Hadeon.

"Tonight." This will be interesting.

******
Oof things are about to get gooood.
I'm really sorry about the short chapter but it's mostly plot.

Word count 748*