Prologue

Hello readers. This is my first werewolf story and my 3rd book in Wattpad. Hope you guys will love it and read until the end <3

Unknown's POV

"Arabella! Arabella! Open the door, please.." I knocked at the door madly as my tears pours down like the rain storming the forest. The trees and the wind blows like angry hurricanes. I hold my baby protectively against my body while my hand non stop knocking on Arabella's door.

"Arabella please! Let me in. Please! You need to help me" I can't stop crying and the lightning strikes crazily. I knocked on her door hoping there is hope, a chance for me. She is my last hope. The sound of the heavy rain can't beat my audible scream.

I'm drenched in wet and my hair tangle everywhere. Few angry howls were heard through the forest and it makes me flinch. I started to panic.

"Arabella! Ara-"

"God Greece! What happen to you?!" The door flew open immediately and god only knows how relieve i am.

Arabella's eyes widen and gasp staring at my drench wet state. The thunder strikes and the wind blew everything in the forest. I hug my baby tightly and enter into her house, uninvited.

"There's no time, you're my only-hope" i cried like there is no tomorrow.

I cried and shiver for what they did to him. My love. An audible shaking voice escape from my lips. Thunder strikes again and I don't feel anything anymore.

"Please! Do the spell...They're going to take her from me" i begged desperately like my life depends on it. I give her my baby, my sweet child. Her face turns into horror and cover her mouth disbelief.

"You don't know what you're doing Kaitlyn" she warned.

"You promised! We had a deal.." i cried. I knew sooner or later, they will know about this. That's why Arabella is my only chance.

"You will destroy her life" she continued.

"I can't lose her. She's the only connection of me and him that I had" i cried as i shiver from the cold and the trauma that i have gone through just now, i sob desperately. The pain. The sound of the howls mix with heavy rain are visible near us. I panic, same goes to Arabella.

"Please Arabella, they're here! They're here. Do it!"

Pain and grieve took over me. I felt half of my soul been ripped off from my body. They took my love. They killed him in front of me because i'm not suitable for him. Because i am-

"You'll destroy her life, Kaitlyn"  she warned me again while giving me those pitiful look.

She took my beloved child and put her on the round table. My baby started to cry and it becomes louder. My heart clenched. She took the old gold book and place it on her arm while chanting the spells. The howls become louder as I can feel it is near the house perimeter.

"Whatever it takes"