A/N (again😅)

Hey guys!

I know that half the things I'm posting recently are author notes and I'm super sorry!!! But Today's announcement needs to be made. 

I would like to inform you that there will be a few episodes that I may skip if I can't think of a proper plot. So if you'd like me to do certain episodes that I may have skipped, please feel free to ask and I'll try my best. 

Also, Since this book is going at a steady pace, I wanted to know if any of you have a particular series in mind that you'd like me to write fanfiction on. For now, it'll only be fanfiction with an original oc, but it may change later. 

So if you have any anime you'd like me to write on then please do suggest in the comments or post it. Any suggestions are welcome but please don't be upset if I don't do your particular one.

It's fine if you're reading this, years after I've posted this AN, I'd still take suggestions from here so don't let that hold you back! 

Love you all and thank you for reading my book!! I'll see you soon with a new chapter and loads of Adrien x Macy!!

Please comment, vote, and share with your friends if you think they'll like it!! I hope you continue to enjoy my book!! 

Again, sorry for so many A/N.