Chapter 9: Trips & Confrontations

"XIAO MEI, HURRY UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE," Sabine yelled.

"YES AUNTIE, Aaron have you seen the luggage that has all my tiaras? Also, where are my other luggage? Where are my shoes? I forgot to do my hair!" she rambled.

In all his life Aaron has never seen the princess behaving so...chaotic. Marinette, running like a headless chicken around her room double checking everything, was still in her robe trying to get ready as quick as possible.

Aaron cleared his throat and sweat dropped, "Your highness, your tiara and your dress has been sent to the palace ahead of time, your shoes are by the bed, the other luggage are already in the car downstairs and need I remind you that you have to be at the airport by 10 and right now its approximately 7:30, it takes an hour to get there by 9. So please do calm down."

Marinette calmed down a bit and nodded her head.

~ Knock, knock ~

"Marinette, it's us, we're coming in." A voice called out.

Marinette turned her head towards the door to see Chloe, Kagami, and Juleka coming in. They looked at Aaron and gave a confused look towards the bluenette.

"Uh, Mari, why is the teacher's assistant in your room?" Chloe asked.

"Oh right, Chlo, Juls, Kagami, Aaron is actually my dad's assistant posing as a teacher's assistant just until after the trip, he's here to make sure nothing bad happens to me and that everything goes smoothly during your stay. Aaron these are my friends; Chloe Bourgeouis, Juleka Couffaine, and Kagami Tsurugi." Marinette introduced.

Aaron bowed and greeted, "Pleasure to meet you Miss Bourgeouis, Miss Couffaine, and Tsurugi-san."

"Aaron could you please triple check if everything is ready? If you're done just wait till I'm finished, the girls can take it from here." Marinette ordered.

Aaron bowed once more and answered, "Very well, your highness."

And with that, he left.

"By the way Mari sweet ride, you got out there." Juleka said.

"Thanks, my parents got it for me in case of "emergencies"" Marinette replied.

Chloe snorted and questions, "What kind of emergencies would you need a Rolls-Royce for?"

Kagami and Juleka took a seat on Marinette's chaise while Chloe took her chair. Chloe eyed Marinette up and down and noticed that the girl was no where near ready. She sighed and

"This is ridiculous Marinette you're not even ready and that's coming from me, go get dressed after I help with your makeup and Juls can help you with hair."

Marinette nodded and left to change her clothes.

"So does this mean after this trip she's not coming back?" Juleka asked.

"JULEKA!" yelled Chloe and Kagami.

"What we were all thinking I, I just said what we all thought." Juleka defended. They looked down.

Marinette came back and felt the heavy atmosphere.

"Uh, guys, is everything okay?" She nervously asked.

Kagami looked up and answered, "Yea don't worry everything is okay. Come here so Chlo and Juls can do your hair and makeup."

Marinette nodded but still gave them an unsure look. Marinette sat down and thought, 'Something is clearly wrong here.'

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Marinette asked.

"Oh, you know just things like what we would do after high school." Chloe answered as she pulled Marinette's hair up into a bun.