a special tattoo + friends visiting!

*Kamala's godchildren and their parents visit Kamala and Doug and Doug gets a special tattoo to honor Devi! Enjoy!*

April 14th, 2021

Today's, Kamala's best friend Chrisette Hudlin and her two children Helena and Alexander (who are also Kamala's godchildren) are coming to Washington DC to visit with Kamala and Doug for a few days!

Chrisette's husband Reginald, is unable to join them due to work, but Chrisette is just really happy and excited to visit her best friend!

Also today, Doug is going to get a wrist tattoo to honor his and Kamala's baby boy, Devi, who is due to arrive in almost four months!

Doug and Kamala are both extremely excited to welcome their first child together and to them, Devi is a miracle baby sent by Kamala's mother Shyamala.

Doug already has a few a few tattoos his his left arm, which a lot of people don't even know about since Doug usually wears long sleeve or suits for work.

Doug has a dragon symbol and his birth year in the middle of his left arm

Doug has a dragon symbol and his birth year in the middle of his left arm. Doug then has Cole and Ella's initials (CME and ERE) on his left wrist.

So to honor Devi and make sure all of his children are honored via a tattoo on his body, Doug is going to have Devi's initials (DDE) tattooed on his right wrist.

Doug doesn't want Devi to feel different or not included when he gets older and understands what Doug's tattoos mean. Doug also knows this is a silly thought but he doesn't want Devi to feel different from his older siblings.

Right now, Kamala is styling her hair at her vanity table, while Doug just finished taking a shower and he is now walking over to the master closet, wearing his dark blue robe.

*Kamala's outfit*

*Kamala's outfit*

"Hey, Dougie?" Kamala says as she blushes at the sight of Doug being naked under his robe.

"Yeah, honey?" Doug says as he softly kisses Kamala's cheek, causing Kamala to smile and her cheeks to blush.

"What time is it?" Kamala asks Doug as he rubs his smooth face with both of her hands before tenderly kissing him.