Our Heart ~ Finale

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

It wasn't long before day turned into night and I had to set out with the two brothers on a mission that I still didn't know the objective of. But suprisingly, I wasn't as nervous about the mission as I was before. I feel like I may have spent too much time with Choso that his calm nature deeply effected the way I carried myself now.

At the moment, I was walking beside Eso as we navigated our way through multiple fields and hills. He called it a refreshing walk with nature, which normally I wouldn't mind at all if it weren't for Kechizu- the definite creepiest out of the three, breathing heavily beside us as we walked. It was distracting and a little disturbing. Though I wouldn't dare tell him that to his face.

"So, tell me about yourself. I feel like we haven't spoken at all since we met." Eso said, finally speaking up from the deadly silnce we were subjected to.
"My name is (Y/n)...I'm just a normal girl, I guess." I told him, knowing that I could barely tell him about my life.
"I see- And what brought you together with Geto and his group?" He asked again, trying desperately not to let us fall into uncomfortable silence again.

"They sort of saved me from jujutsu sorcerers." I mumbled out, watching as he nodded thoughtfully at my words.
"Ah. Well don't worry. Now that me and my brothers are around, you'll have people fighting by your side. You'll be sure to get your revenge." Eso said, rubbing my shoulder with a friendly smile. I couldn't help but gulp at his words, knowing that the last thing I would want was any sort of revenge. But that wasn't why I gulped. I gulped because that revenge actually sounded fun to me right now.

As we got closer and closer to Yuuji, I tried to plan how I would go about this mission. It was clear to me that I wouldn't be able to let him see me because he and Sukuna would realise that I was working with the enemy. I realised that they would both be able to sense me still which wasn't a problem as long as they couldn't connect me with Eso and Kechizu. Then I would be fine.

"We are here." Eso announced as we stood still at the top of a hill. I snapped out of my thoughts after hearing his voice, forcing myself to pay attention to the sight infront of me. But I was left disappointed at the sight of plain grass, trees and more hills. My brows furrowed as I looked up at Eso, preparing myself to ask him what was going on.

It was weird. It was weird because I could sense Yuuji so close yet I could not see him at all. Before I had a chance to ask, Kechizu began laughing like a mad man as he began running ahead of us all. He ran to the small river, splashing the water as boted over it. But the moment he did, he was gone.

"He gets excited so easily." Eso sighed as he walked down the hill, leaving me a speechless mess behind him. I had so many questions yet no opportunity whatsoever to ask any of them.
"I say it's best to split them up. We can each take one." Eso told me, making me gulp one again today. I didn't follow him down the hill, finding it so risking that I was this close to where I could sense Yuuji at all.

"Where are they all?" I finally asked him, still standly quite visibly at the top of he hill while Eso settled at the bottom.
"They've crossed into the afterlife. Don't worry. I'll bring one out for you." Eso offered before stcking his hand into a black hole, pulling out someone from within it. He talked as if he was bring back some sort of cursed spirit, that why I did not expect Nobara to pop out of that void instead.

In a spilt second the moment I saw her Jujustu tech uniform, I ducked down as far as I could go and crouched behind the nearest tree. I didn't even have to look at Eso to feel the confusion he was experiencing after seeing my actions.
"Don't touch me!" Nobara yelled, swirling around to kick Eso who meerly blocked. But that was only the start of her attack, Eso only realised that after spotting her pins inches away from his face.